Leora - Sexy Habits

Just thought I'd start a new thread as it is very interesting how people get so annoyed about it, when really...... does it reallly matter.

I know you say it only takes a few seconds to look and see if there is a similar topic, this is the interesting bit, if its that easy for you why not check yourself and not read the new thread.  That way people can talk about what they want, post what they want and everybody can enjoy this site for what it is, the whole purpose of this site.  The time it takes you reply and reply with your annoyance it would be quicker if you just closed the thread and went onto the next one... easy peazy lemons me squeezy

Just thought I'd start a new thread as it is very interesting how people get so annoyed about it, when really...... does it reallly matter.

I know you say it only takes a few seconds to look and see if there is a similar topic, this is the interesting bit, if its that easy for you why not check yourself and not read the new thread.  That way people can talk about what they want, post what they want and everybody can enjoy this site for what it is, the whole purpose of this site.  The time it takes you reply and reply with your annoyance it would be quicker if you just closed the thread and went onto the next one... easy peazy lemons me squeezy

Friend, you are disgusted by creating topics? Knows a lot of time back when I was a child my mother taught me a very interesting proverb "In Rome as the Romans" the Forum has 1 owner (American), we suport than 3 directors (US), and do not know how many thousand or million users spread throughout the world, with different Languages, different cultures, different thoughts. Now imagine if each user decides to play the thug life and do what it wants in the forum, rules were made to be fulfilled, and not broken may not seem important to you, but there are people who try to keep the forum running and organized, and this generates custos.Quer an example I'm not American, my language is not English, do not know anyone of the administration of the forum, and respect all rules, including to maintain a universal language, which is English. Now imagine me, you have your house I enter it breaking everything, messing in your fridge and putting his foot on the table, and when you come to complain, I say, fuck it I do not care about his views I do what I want when I want. You would get away with it?

Just let another proverb for you reflect: "My house, my rules, not satisfied, mount your house and has its rules"

Ha I forgot I started this one...... there are two more sayings..

"Freedom of speech"  a very good one in my book where EVERY view is important

and

"Freedom of movement"  another one I live too, to be able go and be whatever you want, if that is starting a new thread for myself then why not.

I do notice going through other threads that they start off with the intended title but end up going somewhere else, hence a new thread is necessary to bring it back to the subject matter..  Again only an observation and worth a mention in your rules...

Again no probs here just observations.

Friend, you are disgusted by creating topics? Knows a lot of time back when I was a child my mother taught me a very interesting proverb "In Rome as the Romans" the Forum has 1 owner (American), we suport than 3 directors (US), and do not know how many thousand or million users spread throughout the world, with different Languages, different cultures, different thoughts. Now imagine if each user decides to play the thug life and do what it wants in the forum, rules were made to be fulfilled, and not broken may not seem important to you, but there are people who try to keep the forum running and organized, and this generates custos.Quer an example I'm not American, my language is not English, do not know anyone of the administration of the forum, and respect all rules, including to maintain a universal language, which is English. Now imagine me, you have your house I enter it breaking everything, messing in your fridge and putting his foot on the table, and when you come to complain, I say, fuck it I do not care about his views I do what I want when I want. You would get away with it?

Just let another proverb for you reflect: "My house, my rules, not satisfied, mount your house and has its rules"

Well said, LSD.  I have been on boards where three or four "topics" are created every minute.  Most of the people have multiple personas, belong to one group or another, try to figure out where other posters live so they can make threatening phone calls, etc.  There are literally millions of posters on that board from time to time and anyone who makes a normal, pleasant, everyday sort of comment on nearly any topic, is ridiculed.  All newcomers are attacked by the hate squads relentlessly.  In reality, there are only a dozen evil doers, but each has twenty of thirty "alts" or different personas (screen names) the agree with everything they, themselves, say.  It is a mess.  The goal, so it seems, is to limit discussion to a few people who have been on the board for years and years.  Actual "topics" are not discussed at any length.  Hate vomit has replaced actual discussion, rife with invented allegations of philosophical impurity.  Needless to say, it is a very liberal board.  They are convinced that they are doing something grand for humankind when they spew sufficient hatred for anything non-Alinsky that normal-thinking folks are driven off.  For some people, the freedom of being anonymous is seen as permission to launch personal attacks against other posters, ferret out where they family is, and harass said families, if they can.  It started out as a very pleasant, respectful, albeit  spirited discussion and debate forum.  Lack of moderation by the administrators, however, turned it into the bullying nightmare it is today. 

That type of moderation could be done here if.....there were more than 3 people watching the chicken coop, 2 of the tenders could follow IP's, email addresses, etc... Many people use proxy's and multiple email addresses.

But that involves dedication and someone that has nothing else to do but sit at a computer all day. Yes, I could get into part of it if I wanted too, but why bother? If you want to be 10 people on one board, then one thing is for sure. YOU REALLY NEED A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE COMPUTER.