New girl.. Nika

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

yes,nika,another solo girl,j'm not interesting watching solo girl,it's too boring for watching,

j will promess another girl stay all the time on phone or laptop in bedroom,

j'm gonna watch just for recording one shower of this new girl and after j come back see carina/sabrina for the some days left j have

before my suscription finish and j back with free cameras,j wait the summer now,rlc in winter is not interesting.

Guest bobbyjoe

No Nika for the moment :-(

have you looking good under the bed ;D she say: oh no there is two cameras in my bedroom,j'm gonna stay just one month if it's like that,

j don't want guys see my pussy :P

Usually when a new couple or a girl has come, she has not been in the apartment when the apartment has become online. There are a few exceptions, such as Varya and Katya (the only time when she slept naked :P ). I believe that RLC wants as many as possible get in time to see, before the new girl gets her first appearance.

yes,nika,another solo girl,j'm not interesting watching solo girl,it's too boring for watching,

j will promess another girl stay all the time on phone or laptop in bedroom,

j'm gonna watch just for recording one shower of this new girl and after j come back see carina/sabrina for the some days left j have

before my suscription finish and j back with free cameras,j wait the summer now,rlc in winter is not interesting.

What's with the j instead of an i or I? ???