New girl.. Nika

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

here we go,now she's on the phone,j have check the timer for see how many minutes or hours she gonna stay on this fucking phone,

it's sure it's more interesting stay on the phone and not go see alisa for make cognizance!

omg,this new generation of girls make me crazy when j see that

Guest bobbyjoe

Alisa appears to be just as brusque to her as to Jannet. She will be a lonely poor girl.

yes,she's just good for make her relax yoga every nights before fall a sleep,

many russian girls are not really sociable,very single life with what j have see with all girls in this appartment

I'm not even going to bitch about this new chick,because "I have come to the realization that these females are not doing anything different than every other females all over the world,every girl in my life spends the same amount of time on their phones,if this was the 80' s we probably wouldn't have to worry about this,but that's just the way females are these days with all this technology.  8)

Little Squirrel is too tired to write an essay on the evolution of pronunciation throughout European languages and the specific newer letters that originally developed from the original Latin alphabet.

"I" and "J" have nearly equivalent sounds and uses in English, Dutch, and German. This confusion with sounds and letters explains why girl's names often end in "ie" or "y" in English, but end in "je" in Dutch -- yet they are pronounced the same. It also explains why in America, borrowing heavily from the English, Dutch and German colonial immigrants, the fusion word "yeah" is equivalent to the English "Yes" and the German "Ja."

Also notice that on-line translators often default to the English male pronouns when a European is speaking about a female: translators cannot handle words that are suggested by context. (They are "translators," not "interpreters.")

Stay tune for our next installment, "Why the unifon alphabet would be superior." http://www.unifon.org/pages/unifon-alphabet.html

Little Squirrel is too tired to write an essay on the evolution of pronunciation throughout European languages and the specific newer letters that originally developed from the original Latin alphabet.

"I" and "J" have nearly equivalent sounds and uses in English, Dutch, and German. This confusion with sounds and letters explains why girl's names often end in "ie" or "y" in English, but end in "je" in Dutch -- yet they are pronounced the same. It also explains why in America, borrowing heavily from the English, Dutch and German colonial immigrants, the fusion word "yeah" is equivalent to the English "Yes" and the German "Ja."

Also notice that on-line translators often default to the English male pronouns when a European is speaking about a female: translators cannot handle words that are suggested by context. (They are "translators," not "interpreters.")

Stay tune for our next installment, "Why the unifon alphabet would be superior." http://www.unifon.org/pages/unifon-alphabet.html

Shit, I have enough problems with 26 letters, not sure I could handle 40!