New girl.. Nika

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own a dumb phone. I have used it twice this month to see what time it was, because I forgot to bring my pocket watch. I watch almost no TV. I read and write when I'm not on CC, and I play cribbage with my wife when I'm not doing that.

I'm fricken' ancient.

It's funny you said that, I was at the barbershop getting a haircut this weekend, when a guy walked in with one of those old flip phones while everyone else was on a iphone or a galaxy s5, but he didn't seem to care one bit to be seen with his ancient phone, for some reason though I think I would be embarrassed to flip it out in front of the all the girls that were there.

Naked - yup - all the time in the shower.  However even thought she is naked you see everything but the pussy .... which she is shy about.  Sooner or later she will get careless.  She is getting more so all the time.  Still pretty shy with it though.

Nika seems very uncomfortable and unsocial at the living room gathering of Nora and Kiko's friends.

Uncomfortable I agree but not unsocial. I think she selects its relationship to other criteria ... perhaps more distinguished with an intellectual level more elaborate for example.

Some of you will write again my criteria are superficial, because they relate to appearance. No doubt but what else to make us an opinion, as appearance, attitudes, behavior, we who don't speak Russian ;) :)

It seems she didn't take her eyes away from her phone the whole time the others were laughing and having fun.

I am always surprised to read the comments about eyes glued on smartphones...  ::)

Look at yourself, look at your children, your grandchildren and realise your attitude or theirs is absolutely analogous from that to Nika. She is very ordinary in that sense... And as she, are you so annoying.  ;D ;D ;D

Unlike Nika when I'm with a group of people I'm not staring at a mobile device. I admit to staring at the screen when I'm alone.

does anyone think that she is nora's sister? they look similar to me

IL FAUT LIBERER CETTE FILLE, ELLE EST EN DEPRESSION !

Chante !  :D

"Ne la laisse pas tomber

Elle est si fragile

Être une femme libérée tu sais c'est pas si facile"

(french song, Cookie Dingler)

No. She is not Nora's sister.

And she can look very attractive when she does her modeling work.

--

Non, elle ne est pas la sœur de Nora.

Et elle peut paraître très attrayante quand elle fait son travail de modélisation.

Veux tu dire que nous sommes des "fashion victimes" ?

--

Would you say we are fashion victims ?  ;D

She has to hurry beginning her modeling work. People get bored to death...

Has anyone managed to see Nika naked? Yesterday evening Alisa took a shower and then spread cream on her naked body. Beautiful. After she had put her night dress on, I switched to Nika´s room but she was already sleeping. In the morning I had time to wait for her getting awake. She slept until 10:30 her time, then played with her phone for over an hour, and finally took first her trousers off (but not her panties) and then the shirt, standing back towards the camera. I noticed she has tits alright, probably small but nice, but she did not show anything.