New girl.. Nika

Hoffentlich geht diese Nika bald dahin wo sie hergekommen ist!!! Zieht sich hinter der Schranktür oder auf Toilette, was nicht zu sehen ist, um.

Ist Tage und Nächtelang garnicht im Haus und wenn sie mal da ist, schläft sie nur und ist dann wieder schnell verschwunden. Sie ist für RLC ein sehr schlechtes Mädchen!!! >:(

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nika seems very uncomfortable and unsocial at the living room gathering of Nora and Kiko's friends.

Uncomfortable I agree but not unsocial. I think she selects its relationship to other criteria ... perhaps more distinguished with an intellectual level more elaborate for example.

Some of you will write again my criteria are superficial, because they relate to appearance. No doubt but what else to make us an opinion, as appearance, attitudes, behavior, we who don't speak Russian ;) :)

Nika seems very uncomfortable and unsocial at the living room gathering of Nora and Kiko's friends.

Uncomfortable I agree but not unsocial. I think she selects its relationship to other criteria ... perhaps more distinguished with an intellectual level more elaborate for example.

Some of you will write again my criteria are superficial, because they relate to appearance. No doubt but what else to make us an opinion, as appearance, attitudes, behavior, we who don't speak Russian ;) :)

It seems she didn't take her eyes away from her phone the whole time the others were laughing and having fun.

It seems that for every female that they bring into this apartment,they are somehow progressively worse than the ones that they replaced,is this some kind of reverse entertainment by RLC? Are they trying to see how boring they can get and still have people subscribing ?

It seems she didn't take her eyes away from her phone the whole time the others were laughing and having fun.

I agree she never takes her eyes off the phone. I wonder if she would jump off the building if her phone was to quit working

I agree she never takes her eyes off the phone. I wonder if she would jump off the building if her phone was to quit working

Not jump, but with her eyes glued to her phone she would probably walk right off the building,check out youtube and you will see all the people who were getting into accidents,who were glued to their phones while walking ;)

I am always surprised to read the comments about eyes glued on smartphones...  ::)

Look at yourself, look at your children, your grandchildren and realise your attitude or theirs is absolutely analogous from that to Nika. She is very ordinary in that sense... And as she, are you so annoying.  ;D ;D ;D

I own a dumb phone. I have used it twice this month to see what time it was, because I forgot to bring my pocket watch. I watch almost no TV. I read and write when I'm not on CC, and I play cribbage with my wife when I'm not doing that.

I'm fricken' ancient.