Do you think Trump will reelected again or not and why?

ooopel

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Farage just said whoever runs, Trump will win now.

It's very likely yes, but Harris's race to the Whitehouse will be huge I reckon. Trump will only win since he arranged to get himself a near miss bullet to the head despite now being himself a convicted criminal. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

It's very likely yes, but Harris's race to the Whitehouse will be huge I reckon. Trump will only win since he arranged to get himself a near miss bullet to the head despite now being himself a convicted criminal. 

And he's just had 2 trails thrown out, it's like the path is being cleared for him.

Just now, chogdad said:

And he's just had 2 trails thrown out, it's like the path is being cleared for him.

Exactly, at least it's only for another 4 years of him living in his fantasy world. I just hope there's not another bout of Covid so he can't tell his sheep to drink bleach to kill Covid lmfao. 

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That's a joke you're making, cause only an ignorant idiot would believe a Billionaire would let himself be shot millimeters from his temple