Leora & Paul (2024) #23

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Hello RAME 

Maybe a woman 

Neither man nor woman since she returned after an hour. NOW she took Eva to the park (and I think Paul reaches them, Leora spoke to him before leaving).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Ni homme ni femme puisqu'elle est revenue après une heure. MAINTENANT elle a emmené Eva au parc (et je pense que Paul les rejoint, Leora lui a parlé avant de partir).

bonjour brokk 

peut être faire prendre l'air a la foufoune

• Like 1

Leora was all naked on the balcony With the cell phone and petting the kitten  Went to bed having sex with big purple 

In and out with Lots of juice 

Leora Drinking kitty juice 

Strong and delicious orgasm with big purple 

Paul sleeping in Paulo's bed 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

How nice it was to see her take some notice of my recent suggestions as to what we haven’t seen for a while, coincidence perhaps but I like to think differently.

First she did anal again after two months, then she got Paul to leave her alone for a while, and then totally naked on the balcony in wonderful conditions to give us and perhaps a neighbour a wonderful session.

Thank you Leora.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Il est quand même étonnant que Leora sorte entièrement nue sous sa robe ,parfumé a l’extrême pour aller chercher des bâtonnés d’encens, peut être qu'elle essai de crochet quelqu'un ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Anode said:

Il est quand même étonnant que Leora sorte entièrement nue sous sa robe ,parfumé a l’extrême pour aller chercher des bâtonnés d’encens, peut être qu'elle essai de crochet quelqu'un ?

It’s not always as people especially men think when assessing the why’s and wherefores of a woman.

I didn’t see how she went out but sometimes women just want to do something for themselves, no ulterior motive. Why shouldn’t a woman make herself up nice, with no underwear and looking good, it will do her confidence good to have other men and women look at her, not touching her just admiring glances which she doesn’t get from Paul.

It might excite her to be naked under her dress knowing that people are wondering if she is wearing anything or not, it would me.

She may even have been meeting up with Paul later and going on somewhere.

Completely innocent until proven guilty I believe.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, JeannieP a dit :

Ce n'est pas toujours ce que pensent les gens, en particulier les hommes, lorsqu'ils évaluent le pourquoi et le comment d'une femme.

Je n'ai pas vu comment elle s'en sortait mais parfois les femmes veulent juste faire quelque chose pour elles-mêmes, sans arrière-pensée. Pourquoi une femme ne devrait-elle pas se maquiller gentiment, sans sous-vêtements et en belle apparence, cela lui fera du bien d'avoir confiance en elle que d'autres hommes et femmes la regardent, sans la toucher, juste des regards admiratifs qu'elle ne reçoit pas de Paul.

Elle a peut-être même rencontré Paul plus tard et est partie quelque part.

Complètement innocent jusqu'à preuve du contraire, je crois.

Bonsoir JeannieP ;

Comme vous le dite vous même ,Leora a besoin d’être  admirée  voir désirée ,elle va chercher ailleurs se que on  ne lui donne pas chez elle !

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

It’s not always as people especially men think when assessing the why’s and wherefores of a woman.

I didn’t see how she went out but sometimes women just want to do something for themselves, no ulterior motive. Why shouldn’t a woman make herself up nice, with no underwear and looking good, it will do her confidence good to have other men and women look at her, not touching her just admiring glances which she doesn’t get from Paul.

It might excite her to be naked under her dress knowing that people are wondering if she is wearing anything or not, it would me.

She may even have been meeting up with Paul later and going on somewhere.

Completely innocent until proven guilty I believe.

6 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonsoir JeannieP ;

Comme vous le dite vous même ,Leora a besoin d’être  admirée  voir désirée ,elle va chercher ailleurs se que on  ne lui donne pas chez elle !

Maybe she looks for the reactions that some would do when they see her. It could give her a rush or make her feel good that others appreciate her appearance. When I pass by a woman in public, that I don't know, and she smiles at me while she looks directly into my eyes it is a heartstopper and a killer feeling of YES!!!. It is just that amazing feeling to be acknowledged in a good way without words spoken. Leora knows that she is a hottie and does the cam thing but perhaps she needs that "real" people interaction that could give her positive energy and a bit of pussy excitement. All she has is Paul - self explanatory.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

il y a 8 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Peut-être qu'elle cherche les réactions que certaines feraient en la voyant. Cela pourrait lui donner du frisson ou lui faire du bien que les autres affectent son apparence. Quand je croise une femme en public, que je ne connais pas, et qu'elle me sourit pendant qu'elle me regarde directement dans les yeux, c'est un coup de cœur et un sentiment mortel de OUI !!!. C'est juste ce sentiment incroyable d'être reconnu dans le bon sens sans prononcer de mots. Leora sait qu'elle est une bombasse et qu'elle fait du truc avec la caméra, mais peut-être à-elle besoin de cette interaction avec de « vraies » personnes qui pourraient lui donner une énergie positive et un peu d'excitation de bavarder. Tout ce qu'elle a, c'est Paul - cela s'explique par lui-même.

Bonsoir dougiestyle4 ,

Ce qui manque a Leora c'est le contact humain , de parler ,d'échanger des idées , voir des gents ,ce faire des amies ,enfin   tout ce qu'elle n'a pas !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe she looks for the reactions that some would do when they see her. It could give her a rush or make her feel good that others appreciate her appearance. When I pass by a woman in public, that I don't know, and she smiles at me while she looks directly into my eyes it is a heartstopper and a killer feeling of YES!!!. It is just that amazing feeling to be acknowledged in a good way without words spoken. Leora knows that she is a hottie and does the cam thing but perhaps she needs that "real" people interaction that could give her positive energy and a bit of pussy excitement. All she has is Paul - self explanatory.

The thrill and excitement. Nothing sexier knowing or noticing a woman is not wearing underwear. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1