Leora & Paul (2024) #23

il y a 12 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Anode de bonne nuit 

Paul a honte de ce qu'il fait 

C'est pourquoi il se trouve dans le noir et Leora doit tout faire 

Fellation, Abandonner le chaton dans la bouche de Paulo, Masturbation Avec la main, Sauter sur M. Paul  

Bonsoir  Pulo ;

Alors pourquoi est il capable d'éteindre la lumière pour se faire sucer , mais ne l’éteins pas pour sortir ,comme toujours son petit profit en priorité !! 

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul at computer working with headphones 

Leora should check Paul's phone and computer to see how much "work" Paul has actually done since he moved his lazy ass to Prague. If she knew how little he has done she would personally hire a plane and have him parachute onto the Russian frontline. 

skydiving-call-of-duty.gif

• Confused 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhoso sábado para todos 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone 

13/07/2024 13/July/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2

9 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Goodnight Anode 

Paul is ashamed of what he is doing 

That's why he lies in the dark and Leora has to do everything 

Blowjob , Abandoning the kitten in Paulo's mouth ,Masturbation With the hand , Jump on top of Mr Paul  

Good morning Mr Pulo.

From what I have seen of Paul he should be ashamed, but only from living of the back of a woman who works in the sex industry so to speak, he agrees and is not ashamed of the benefits her occupation brings him but chooses to be selective in how she does it, his presence in the apartment is like an in-house censorship dictated by his whims and moods.

When is she ever allowed to really express herself without the spectre of him appearing with the stupid look on his face ready to ruin the mood for both her and the viewers, fully aware and enjoying the power he has over the workings of the apartment.

If he feels embarrassed by how his partner earns their keep then if he was anything resembling a man he would make himself scarce by exiting the apartment  a couple of hours at least twice a week and letting her do what I believe she used to be very good at.

People would then I suspect be more tolerant toward his lack of seduction techniques and enthusiasm.

I actually pity him, but pity Leora more. He is controlling everything that happens.

As an aside Mr Pulo, how do you know what Paul likes or not, do you know him personally?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

Good morning Mr Pulo.

From what I have seen of Paul he should be ashamed, but only from living of the back of a woman who works in the sex industry so to speak, he agrees and is not ashamed of the benefits her occupation brings him but chooses to be selective in how she does it, his presence in the apartment is like an in-house censorship dictated by his whims and moods.

When is she ever allowed to really express herself without the spectre of him appearing with the stupid look on his face ready to ruin the mood for both her and the viewers, fully aware and enjoying the power he has over the workings of the apartment.

If he feels embarrassed by how his partner earns their keep then if he was anything resembling a man he would make himself scarce by exiting the apartment  a couple of hours at least twice a week and letting her do what I believe she used to be very good at.

People would then I suspect be more tolerant toward his lack of seduction techniques and enthusiasm.

I actually pity him, but pity Leora more. He is controlling everything that happens.

As an aside Mr Pulo, how do you know what Paul likes or not, do you know him personally?

Pulo is really Paul  that's why he knows everything 

• Haha 2

On 7/13/2024 at 7:31 AM, JeannieP said:

Good morning Mr Pulo.

That waste of space isn't Ashamed of anything, yet he should be. Controlling and limiting what she does maybe. For whatever stupid reason. Has to remember if it wasn't for her where would they be. 

Only 3 confused. Come on 🤣

• Confused 3