B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

27 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Small signs of Sara and Karma getting closer again. Karma is understadable hesistant ! Sooner or later Sara will bring some wierdos for a drunk/drug party and Karma will be dissapointed and hurt again !! If Sara could stay in her present state there wouldn't be any problem !! But sadly she can't !!

Lol and WTF!!????

are they in high school or were they in love? do they think you have to be love in order to have extended time sex? 

stay tuned, same bat channel, same bat station Batman Dancing GIF

😀

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Small signs of Sara and Karma getting closer again. Karma is understadable hesistant ! Sooner or later Sara will bring some wierdos for a drunk/drug party and Karma will be dissapointed and hurt again !! If Sara could stay in her present state there wouldn't be any problem !! But sadly she can't !!

Sara is not the problem, she just enjoys life and can't help it that Karma is an old woman at a very young age who prefers to live in a small dark room without any pleasure in life and just stares at her phone, the best thing that can happen to Karma is that Sara takes her with her but Karma will probably ruin that again..

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, trippingalot said:

lol... Plus she was damn hot

I would agree with that comment. And probably one of the hottest body ever on RLC. 😍✌️

• Upvote 1

Pour cette soirée en tête à tête,SARA a pris soin au décor : guirlande lumineuse,bougie et a choisi l'ambiance musicale,plutôt romantique,ça change !

De son côté,KARMA ,après hésitation s'est revêtue d'une fine lingerie brodée irrésistible !

SARA a pris plusieurs photos de KARMA , la tenue a fait son petit effet et en été sensible.

2 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Pour cette soirée en tête à tête,SARA a pris soin au décor : guirlande lumineuse,bougie et a choisi l'ambiance musicale,plutôt romantique,ça change !

De son côté,KARMA ,après hésitation s'est revêtue d'une fine lingerie brodée irrésistible !

SARA a pris plusieurs photos de KARMA , la tenue a fait son petit effet et en été sensible.

is fine, as long as that orc stays away... as soon as he comes back Karma will ignore Sara again , at least they are laughing and having fun now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

is fine, as long as that orc stays away... as soon as he comes back Karma will ignore Sara again , at least they are laughing and having fun now

If he comes back.   :biggrin:

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just look at all the money Karma saved this weekend not supplying the sex addict with condoms. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

the last time i translated she had him on the phone, of course i could only understand her but it was enough to assume there were more women and they are broken up, for now... Karma is weak but maybe it will help now that Mass is out of the picture for a while and Sara is lonely.. for as long as that lasts 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Sara is not the problem, she just enjoys life and can't help it that Karma is an old woman at a very young age who prefers to live in a small dark room without any pleasure in life and just stares at her phone, the best thing that can happen to Karma is that Sara takes her with her but Karma will probably ruin that again..

They are an odd fit for a relationship.  Karma is more mature and reserved for her age, unlike Sara.  The only thing I don't care about Karma is her association with the Sloth.  But that's me.

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

They are an odd fit for a relationship.  Karma is more mature and reserved for her age, unlike Sara.  The only thing I don't care about Karma is her association with the Sloth.  But that's me.

Thanks for replying to my direct message...NOT. Remind me never to send you anything anymore. 

11 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Sara and Nadia can shove that ill treatment where sun doesn't shine, if Aziza really has the votes from the higher authority then hope the first thing she does is kick both Nadia and Sara out of this site, Nadia is staying for more than a year and Sara can go back to Italy with his supposed loved Massi, this site would be a huge improvement with those two gone

Maybe Aziza's "friendship" with Boggers can pay dividends for us after all.  

11 hours ago, trippingalot said:

Seda was the last good thing to happen in this place... Those few weeks of madness were fascinating to watch, lol... Plus she was damn hot. :tongue:

Seda was hot yes, but I would not for one second suggest a serious mental health condition/breakdown was at all fascinating to witness. I admire your honesty though.

• Thanks 1