B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Sara has returned from her extended visit with her paramour (?).

She also has spread a large blue blanket and her dildo on the floor under cam 2.2.  Maybe a show for someone?  or with someone?

So...apparently Sara loves life and loves dick according to the two books on the table in her room on cam 2-1.

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Timestamp of when it was low please! I checked RP and the level appears to be the same on all days around the same time. Thanks. 

When I posted, so 16 hours prior to this post, I just looked again & it's still low .... 23:20 Barca time

bandicam 2024-07-18 07-20-09-512.jpg

20 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Quand j'ai posté, donc 16 heures avant ce post, j'ai juste regardé à nouveau et c'est toujours bas... 23h20, heure du Barça

laisse tomber ce monsieur ''je sais tout'' il lui faut raison sur tous les post??

26 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

When I posted, so 16 hours prior to this post, I just looked again & it's still low .... 23:20 Barca time

Cheers, I see only a tiny difference but still really hard to tell. 

7 minutes ago, pajero said:

Drop this "I know everything" gentleman, he needs to be right on all the posts??

sam winchester yawn GIFTroll alert, troll alert.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Cheers, I see only a tiny difference but still really hard to tell. 

The water is about a foot below the skimmer boxes, the water is supposed to flow in them to the filter, so no water going in if the pump turns on it will burn out.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, pajero said:

laisse tomber ce monsieur ''je sais tout'' il lui faut raison sur tous les post??

Crawl back in your cave

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

The water is about a foot below the skimmer boxes, the water is supposed to flow in them to the filter, so no water going in if the pump turns on it will burn out.

I've mentioned it a couple times. It's been like that all spring and summer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Water shortage in Barcelona - declares drought crisis
The Spanish region of Catalonia has declared a drought crisis for Barcelona and the surrounding areas. There is a drought and water shortage after three years without significant rainfall.

- Catalonia is hit by the worst drought in a century. We have never faced such a long and intense drought since the rainfall registers were created, says Catalonia's regional president Pere Aragones.

The degree of filling in the water reservoirs has fallen to only 16 per cent. The state of crisis means that the authorities are tightening the daily consumption of water from 210 to 200 liters of water per person. If it does not help, the measure will be tightened further, says Aragones.

It will also be forbidden to fill swimming pools, and you cannot wash the car unless it is with recycled water. Public parks can only be irrigated with groundwater.

The agricultural and industrial sectors are also covered by the measures. Agriculture must reduce the irrigation of its crops by 80 percent, while industry must cut water use by 25 percent.

The water restrictions will apply in Barcelona and 201 other of the nearly 1,000 small municipalities in Catalonia.

A series of heat waves in Spain and the rest of Europe last summer worsened the drought and contributed to the decrease in the level of water reservoirs. The unusually warm weather has continued into 2024 with summer-like temperatures of up to 30 degrees in some places in Spain in January.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2