B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

S'il vous plaît, faites-le, sourire et rire sont bons pour la santé, la haine ne l'est pas. 

si tu le fait je le fait aussi ok

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Karma is miles away from the mud that some people throw at her in here. All the rumors that are written about her activities outside the house are just fantasies and malice but it doesn't matter. Karma continues on her path and tries to achieve the goals she has set for herself. She creates digital videos and has been awarded, teaches 3D graphics online and at the same time continues to study to improve. She is sober, in character and attitudes. She has been in Barcelona for 5 years and has a nice circle of friends, real friends.

No way i could have said it better ! I 100% agree with you !!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Karma is miles away from the mud that some people throw at her in here. All the rumors that are written about her activities outside the house are just fantasies and malice but it doesn't matter. Karma continues on her path and tries to achieve the goals she has set for herself. She creates digital videos and has been awarded, teaches 3D graphics online and at the same time continues to study to improve. She is sober, in character and attitudes. She has been in Barcelona for 5 years and has a nice circle of friends, real friends.

Noted...if I need a video created or some 3D graphics, I will give her a call.  In the mean time, I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT SHE DOES...SHE DOES FUCK ALL OF WHAT I PAY FOR.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Ho notato...se ho bisogno di creare un video o di un po' di grafica 3D, la chiamerò. Nel frattempo, NON MI INTERESSA UN CAZZO DI COSA FA...LEI SI FANCULO DI TUTTO QUELLO PER CUI PAGAVO.

Let's make it clear that I don't follow her outside, she says what I write out loud when she talks at home or on the phone. However, I would be happy to know from you what she doesn't do, unlike the others: she masturbates, goes around naked, fucks without hiding, bathes naked in the pool. You do not like it? She looks at other apartments without thinking that she screws your money because it's mine too. When Daytona arrived everyone said that times were changing, RLC EVOLVED, IT HAD TO SATISFY ALL TASTES. The 40-year-olds will arrive, the fat ones will arrive, the "different" ones will arrive. I am satisfied so in May right after they kicked out the pig

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Thank you for having a quiet night Medusa. Gave me a chance to catch up...😘

She is welcome to enjoy many more quiet evenings.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She is welcome to enjoy many more quiet evenings.  :biggrin:

well she has to compensate 4 phone staring do nothing girls thats a lot of work, Medusa is B4 now

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Karma's bates are long and boring like her sex. ☹️

i tried to watch but i still have all that blood on that orc in front of my eyes when she was on her period and still had sex, no thanks i'll pass before she has another nasty surprise 😰

• Haha 2