B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Karma in varie occasioni ha affermato che lui si è sposato, fin dalla seconda apparizione. Karma conosce la moglie di Chris ma non so se la moglie sa che lui la frequenta così assiduamente. Rallegratevi comunque perchè forse questa è l'ultima volta che vediamo Chris. Se ne partirà a breve per un lungo viaggio

OK thanks. That being said, if he's maried, living with his wife, and that she's not worried that he's gone all the time like that including WE... 

Well, lucky him.

2 minutes ago, itohkata said:

OK grazie. Detto questo, se è sposato, vive con sua moglie e lei non è preoccupata che lui sia sempre via così, compresi NOI... 

Be', fortunato lui.

It's what almost everyone considers. You're happy, why not accept it?

Just now, TfiDeano said:

He's so useless he tried to bang her against the wall but couldn't lift her up lmfao...fucking idiots. 

lol and you're watching this stuff 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I'm flicking between watching Taco at Al's place and Karma, both dogs. 

but dogs are sweet and fun and he is.. well he 🙄

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

but dogs are sweet and fun and he is.. well he 🙄

A homeless POW/tramp. Although I guess he is the lucky one shagging her like all her fanboys  want to, even her diehard stalkers who apparently 'respect' her lol.

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

lol and you're watching this stuff 😁

You're both watching.  It's been obvious for a long time that you're both obsessed with Karma.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

A homeless POW/tramp. Although I guess he is the lucky one shagging her like all her fanboys  want to, even her diehard stalkers who apparently 'respect' her lol.

hehe I haven't seen anything from her for weeks I just can't watch it anymore, great that you can do it and then also that thing lol

5 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

You're both watching.  It's been obvious for a long time that you're both obsessed with Karma.

I watch CNN too, does that mean I'm obsessed? 

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

hehe I haven't seen anything from her for weeks I just can't watch it anymore, great that you can do it and then also that thing lol

I am hoping one of the other sluts in the kitchen walks in on them in the lounge.

Karma has been camped out in the living room for days. This looked like a staged performance the way they moved around for all the cams to see. I'm guessing free cams in the living room.