Leora is getting some action on the side!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy how. So many of you think you know how things work, how people are. I wont go into the obvious comments about the obvious lack of real world experience, I will however say you're really freaking pathetic. So are the lies about what you gathered from understanding what they are saying.

I'm Don Rumsfeld on the issue. By this I simply mean -- as regards this couple in particular -- that:

There are things that are known.

There are things we know are unknown.

And there are unknown things that we don't know that are unknown.

Paul and Leora are probably some of the most complex individuals with the most complex relationship that have appeared on RLC.

I gave up quite some time ago. It is good enough for me to observe, but speculation about them is futile. Paul is no dummy and she's a beauty. That's enough, because RLC doesn't pay me to turn my mind into a pretzel. I can't even remember what Paul's real name is: this is how much I'm willing to delve into their mysteries.

In other words, little squirrel can't help you on this any more than any other CC posters (except for Leora and Paul themselves.)

I have enjoyed many discussion boards.  I have never seen as much projection anyplace, online or IRL.  What is amusing to many of us here in California, is the fact that we see the most bizarre forms of relationships here -- judging Leora and Paul's relationship by L.A. or S.F. standards, make L&P look like Ozzie and Harriet.  I suppose part of the thrill is opining and ferreting out hidden things garnered from passive observation.  That's why many of us purchase RLC memberships.  Leora's daily activity, her style of dress, her erotic comportment, etc., are very garden-variety from a California perspective.  The morality train left this state decades ago, and all the tracks have been removed. Same might be said of some parts of Manhattan. 

Holy how. So many of you think you know how things work, how people are. I wont go into the obvious comments about the obvious lack of real world experience, I will however say you're really freaking pathetic. So are the lies about what you gathered from understanding what they are saying.

Eh?

I do believe she probably loves Paul, but that does not mean she can't find a passionate love affair outside her relationship. For those who you who think she's has not found a better lover than Paul...well maybe it's time to take off the "Leora colored glasses"...meaning she's certainly not perfect. Beautiful for sure, but probably gets all kinds of temptations out in the real everyday world. Think about it, if you were a guy who  saw her and interacted with her all the time, wouldn't you be flirting with her or outright hitting on her every chance you got? The guy at the grocery store she frequents, the place she gets her coffee, so forth and so on. Believe me, she gets flirted with or hit on frequently. These other guys she runs into from time to time are going to be trying hard to get into those hot wet panties, just as you would be if you were interacting with her face to face!. That's just how us guys are wired. She might love Paul, but he isn't enough to keep her satisfied. It's pretty obvious as you watch Paul pick his nose constantly (and then bite his fingernails right after...ewwww!), scratch his itchy scalp constantly, spend hours on the computer while she's in the background, horny and wanting to rub one out, that he isn't what most women secretly desire. And all of his failed attempts satisfy her the way women want to be satisfied is more than well documented by many, many watchers. She has a lover...mark my words. Time will prove me right, and if you don't agree, fine. Lets just give this more time to play out. All I'm saying is watch her actions (with what I've said is going on) with an open mind for awhile. Sooner or later something will happen that will clarify this issue....WE SHALL SEE!!!!!!

I think the only thing she's getting on the side are 3 of her fingers going in and out .

Dude, or Dude-ette take a friggin" chill pill. You have no idea if what I say is lies or true. That because I'm not stating facts. I'm giving an opinion. Mine is just as valid as yours so STF up with your personal attacks. Pathetic? Who's pathetic here? Launching an attack at me for observing the behavior (to which yours is unacceptable) of RCL participants, and voicing an opinion on the lifestyle is what makes this site more fun. At least I don't troll around this site for nothing more than hot video's of Leora to jerk off to, and contribute nothing more. How sad and boring is that. And since you don't seem to want people to observe and contribute possible entertaining comments, I have to assume that you Sir, are more of the trolling jerk-off type. And that's not a personal attack for no good reason, that's a observation based on your behavior. If you don't like my opinion,  start your own thread with your opinion. Now go away...

I don't understand Efim & Diana's relationship either, but then again, I'm old school.

Yup. There are several relationships here that are interesting to say the least. I've seen Veronica get practically raped by Lucas, but never even wanted to go there. Most of the fine details and complexities of these relationships, we will never know. And granted, many people don't care. They are watching to see naked females, and that's ALL they are interested in. The rest of us are here to see naked females (some to see naked guys), AND enjoy trading entertaining comments about it all. Now if it was somehow proven Leora really is getting some side action, surely it would lead to a lot of very entertaining dialog, that's a fact!

D'après moi,

Leora est amoureuse de son Paul. Elle est heureuse dans sa vie et aime son corps. Elle doit être très sensible au touché et as t-elle un amant ?

non, en revanche, a-t-elle des plaisirs inassouvies ? Carrément ! Je pense qu'elle meures d'envie d'embrasser son amie et se procurer une expérience lesbienne.

Elle se caresse devant son pc, au sol dans la guest room, et c'est très personnel.

Cette fille n'a pas fini de nous faire rêver !

Un commentaire les copains (copines) Pensez à faire les vidéos et les mettre en ligne, c'est toujours plus sympa pour notre communauté :)

merci