Leora is getting some action on the side!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She talked with someone about the exhibition of Salvador Dali in their city. Just the fact that she wants to buy a new bracelet and oddly enough about Paul. Said that he is very smart and a lot of deals radioelektronika.

She talked with someone about the exhibition of Salvador Dali in their city. Just the fact that she wants to buy a new bracelet and oddly enough about Paul. Said that he is very smart and a lot of deals radioelektronika.

Thanks for the translation. Hoping to hear from people who genuinely speak Russia...so that we can get accurate translations and settle this once and for all. If she's just having that much fun chatting and talking with someone who's just a friend (guy or girl) and that's ALL it is, well that's one thing. On the other hand, if she has a fan or secret admirer that she's flirting back and forth with, that's another thing. BUT, if she has a romantic relationship on the side...well F%#K ME SILLY!! (and note that I didn't say that it was necessarily a sexual relationship...not yet any way) Now that would be news that takes things to a whole new level.

Thanks for the translation. Hoping to hear from people who genuinely speak Russia...so that we can get accurate translations and settle this once and for all. If she's just having that much fun chatting and talking with someone who's just a friend (guy or girl) and that's ALL it is, well that's one thing. On the other hand, if she has a fan or secret admirer that she's flirting back and forth with, that's another thing. BUT, if she has a romantic relationship on the side...well F%#K ME SILLY!! (and note that I didn't say that it was necessarily a sexual relationship...not yet any way) Now that would be news that takes things to a whole new level.

She used to talk a lot with Pepe on Facebook and VK. Anyone know what ever happened to him? Did squirrel finely do him in? I know they used to fight over her.

She used to talk a lot with Pepe on Facebook and VK. Anyone know what ever happened to him? Did squirrel finely do him in? I know they used to fight over her.

Don't know about Foamy and Pepe, but I know a certain skunk has been meeting a little rabbit.