No More Free Sex Shows ??

slider_69

It appears that most of the free sex shows have stopped . While nudity is still shown on most of the apartments sites, the good old open sex shows seem to have virtually disappeared !  Bring back ALMA and

ISABEL . The current crop of females are either ugly or lesbians .

It appears that most of the free sex shows have stopped . While nudity is still shown on most of the apartments sites, the good old open sex shows seem to have virtually disappeared !  Bring back ALMA and

Really?    I will admit that I don't pay much attention anymore to Diana or Veronica so have no idea if the even have sex anymore. 

But - the two lesbian couples are active but not as much as hetro couple seem to be.  And - Alina is at it pretty often and intensely.  Leora has added some new twists.  Dasha and Adriana are active. Nora is way more active sexually now than before. 

Not sure I agree with what you are saying.  The only one I think was very active was Isabel but the cameras sucked and still do there IMHO.  But the others are still providing shows.  You just don't see them on this site as much

I really don't see any 'ugly' girls here. Maybe a butchy lezzy or two, but what the hell. What do you want? Hand picked by you pussy to look at?

Yep.......if I joined RLC, it would be to watch some pretty, young, well put together couples (or

Lezzies) going at it ; and, they would have to live like normal people --- not just 2 statues playing on their

phones,  eating and heading for their safe (no camera) room whenever something interesting was about to happen.   

Yep.......if I joined RLC, it would be to watch some pretty, young, well put together couples (or

Lezzies) going at it ; and, they would have to live like normal people --- not just 2 statues playing on their

phones,  eating and heading for their safe (no camera) room whenever something interesting was about to happen. 

First you say "they would have to live like normal people", and then you say "not just 2 statues playing on their

phones,  eating..." What exactly do you think normal people do? Also, EVERY apartment has one room with no camera or at the least, one area with no camera.

Bring Alma back.  I would definitely agree there but Isabel is kind of iffy unless she has gone to therapy to teach her not to play with knives.