B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

Like I said Brooke's drunk and sooner or later. Brooke needs to take her clothes off so everybody can see her. 😍✌️

Finally someone who broke the "covered up" spell. I often heard girls say swimming without a top (or even anything) feels a lot nicer, but they have to feel safe & comfortable & "not (morally) judged". That boundary differs from girl to girl, and on the situation/context. At Octavia's birthday party, even a guest girl (Spanish I think) jumped in naked. Anyway: Hooray for Brooke!

Not sure if she waited until the musicians were gone though. I wasn't watching the whole time & don't have reply. Does anyone know?

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

Brooke's t-shirt.

Blow Jobs are Jobs Too. 🤣

She wore that yesterday or early this morning. I'll only laugh as such a thing if she actually does one on cam but so far nothing. 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I know right It's like you wanna take that guitar, and hit them over the head. So they'll shut the hell up..... Just kidding, I don't want them to shut up. 😁✌️🤣

Oh I would. 🤣

Pro Wrestling Wwe GIF by Kinda Funny

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She wore that yesterday or early this morning. I'll only laugh as such a thing if she actually does one on cam but so far nothing. 

I wrote about that yesterday.It would be cool if she could actually do one. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

I wrote about that yesterday.It would be cool if she could actually do one. 🤣

Maybe this could be the night. 😂

Doubt It Season 8 GIF by The Office