B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

They went out several times since he arrived, and today they spend some time in the pool. He seems to be an introvert, so that may explain why he stood.

My theory is that Marilyn and Madison are sisters from different parents. The guy seems to be more connected with Marilyn than with Madi.

Thanks for the info, on that basis he could be on leave from the Army so enjoying the peace and quiet.

14 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Pensé que era obvio que era una broma. 😂

Parece que es el hermano de Marylin.

He's her cousin, she said so at the party on Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I noticed lately that Hawk's been hanging around brooke? I think he actually believe that he's going to tap that? She's just playing with your head dude. You're not going to crack that code. 🤣✌️

Let me go look at some Madison before I go to work. Brooke is doing what she does best. Getting the attention of the Men at B7. ✌️

🤣 Look at Hawk running around like a chicken with no head for those two girls. He looks so stupid. He's probably going to ask them, can I paint your toenails next?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Troy said:

🤣 Look at Hawk running around like a chicken with no head for those two girls. He looks so stupid. He's probably going to ask them, can I paint your toenails next?

snozOlopagus!

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Marilyn and Madison cleaning their rooms

Don't forget to spray Febreze to get rid of the day before body odor that lingers in the air.   :biggrin: