B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Bogdan's mom in the shower

Well, I had previously guessed that Lilith went to B-2 to free up her apartment for Bogdan's sister.  That didn't happen.

Now we have Bogdan's parents  seeming to take up residence in B8N's suite.   Given the difficulties for Russians to obtain a visa these days, this likely will not be a short-term stay.  So I expect dull weeks ahead in B-7.  I do not think Bogdan's mother is as tolerant as Wolf's mother about a son's exhibitionism.

And I had also thought that Hawk was fucking Lilith in B-2 because Lilith knows how the bonus money is awarded.  By cam score.  So fucking in Lilith's bed, the worst bed in Barcelona for sex.

Tani slept with Lilith in Lilith's bed for two weeks before she was given her own bedroom.  At the beginning, Tani and Tim had sex in her room.  After the evening where the lesbian predators Lilith and Taylor molested Tani, Tim insisted that Tani now sleep in B-7, and have sex with him in B-7, to keep her safe from the lesbians.  But that was really all for the cam score, which went to 'his' cams, not 'hers'.  (And it wasn't until Tim left, that Tani ever bated, --in her room of course.  Radi-style.  Medusa-style.)  

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2024 at 8:53 PM, the vatican observer said:

By the way I have let my sub run out yesterday. After some months RLC gets boring as a whole. It wasn' my first sub.

Some couples, while fucking, look better than others. That's the way of the world und no reason to poke fun out of it.

Given your 2 answers today, you behave like a child.

Just bringing myself down to a level that only you understand big man. 

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

other than bogdan's parents being there, is there any other reason why b7 was put under maintenance?

and Bogdan's sister 🙂
They were eating breakfast when they went to UM

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

B7 UM

B7 went U/M as Bogdan's parents and sister were in the kitchen / dining room.  The dog went running up the stairs as if someone had arrived on the upper terrace by the front gate.  No sign of Bogdam or Nelly.  The bed linens had been stripped off the LR couches.

My guess is that Bogdan and Nelly returned with someone who they did not want seen on the cams. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

B7 went U/M as Bogdan's parents and sister were in the kitchen / dining room.  The dog went running up the stairs as if someone had arrived on the upper terrace by the front gate.  No sign of Bogdam or Nelly.  The bed linens had been stripped off the LR couches.

My guess is that Bogdan and Nelly returned with someone who they did not want seen on the cams. 

dog went running, maybe more family with underage children?  whatever the case may be, unless underage kids are involved then why the under maintenance?  was there anything wrong with the cam streams?  was there anything that needed attention from outside contractors that might not have wanted to be on camera?