B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

Just now, Jonno said:

WTF is this shit. 🤣

you're asking the wrong person but i suspect it's just an opportunity for them to gather for food, booze, drugs and subscriptions.

Just now, Jonno said:

WTF is this shit. 🤣

the most annoying thing about this band is that they don't know when it's time to go, after the party they hang around and hunt the residents for free sex, I think they all know Karma (strange huh 🙄) but I don't think those new girls will like it

they are really annoying so I don't watch them

7 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Which of band/lab rats is going to get any sort of action. 🤣

If any of them do then it will be with Marilyn as she's always game for a laugh and using men for self gain. 

7 minutes ago, theoldman72 said:

when the band was here last time , did not Nelly and Bogdan get into a huge fight that night ?  Nelly was crazy mad at B. ?

They always argue when she gets drunk

22 hours ago, Ash1 said:

As far as I know, this is the first time Bogdan and his sister have seen each other in person for 4.5 years, when she visited him in B5.  Since then Covid and the war have got in the way.

It's Bogdan's birthday in a few days.

I'd guess these are the reasons for the party.

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

la cosa più fastidiosa di questa band è che non sanno quando è il momento di andare, dopo la festa vanno in giro e danno la caccia ai residenti per sesso gratis, penso che conoscano tutti il Karma (strano eh 🙄 ) ma non credo che alle nuove ragazze piacerà

sono davvero fastidiosi quindi non li guardo

You never miss an opportunity, do you? And luckily you don't follow it otherwise you'd lose sleep at night too

• Upvote 2