B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

I would love irma back, but its clear she doesn't want to come back and has moved on.

Thinking about it Irma and Octavia together would be massively interesting. ahh dreaming 

I hope whoever we get is fun and has a good time. I'm even okay with it just being brooke for a few days 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, emoemily said:

I would love irma back, but its clear she doesn't want to come back and has moved on.

Thinking about it Irma and Octavia together would be massively interesting. ahh dreaming 

I hope whoever we get is fun and has a good time. I'm even okay with it just being brooke for a few days 

I would say that she will be alone for a few weeks. Day's room is still empty.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I would say that she will be alone for a few weeks. Day's room is still empty.

Yes, there is a high probability that B1 will be empty for some time. B2 also has a large room that is empty. :cry:

It's a bit strange for the summertime, but it's better than more boring girls who hardly live in the apartment anyway.

• Upvote 1

On 7/18/2024 at 3:09 AM, Pete1960 said:

I would like to see it happen, but she told me it won't

Good choice on her part,Irma did nothing!! Most here may agree

• Confused 2

21 hours ago, DirtyOldMan said:

Really? What was the gist of that speach?

"Sorry I didn't do anything besides masturbate and click bait shows guys,I promise I won't be back" 🤣

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Yes, there is a high probability that B1 will be empty for some time. B2 also has a large room that is empty. :cry:

It's a bit strange for the summertime, but it's better than more boring girls who hardly live in the apartment anyway.

People are complaining when the villas are active with "junkies" "homos" "bums" "douchebags" etc,so RLC is having a hard time recruiting people from the seminary and convents of Barcelona! 

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2024 at 11:14 PM, cupid30 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Always thought outside this door was an enclosed hallway lol...teary farewell,bye Octavia,you're always welcomed back😘

It is still one of the best moments on the site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Two bedrooms available since Cassie and Octavia are gone, Aziza doesn't count since she wasn't a tenant this time. There were hints that Aziza would go sooner when she was out gone for 4 days like a week ago, possibly making arrangements to France and Cassie tagged along with her.

I actually miss Luna from Luna and Zac apartment, she had a banging ass. Just wish she would come back as a tenant. Now, i wouldn't be surprised if RLC bring back Lia and Mia just to shatter dreams lmao.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Now, i wouldn't be surprised if RLC bring back Lia and Mia just to shatter dreams lmao.

At least one of them now has a husband so not very likely, I think your safe.

But then again this is RLC :exclamation:

Edited by HotWivesRock
correction
  • Haha 1