B2 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

23 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't want to offend the Italians but what did you expect?

I don't really understand the joke, but I think you better learn Italian, it's RLC's second language now

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I don't really understand the joke, but I think you better learn Italian, it's RLC's second language now

never, as long as I can follow and understand the Russian girls I am satisfied

31 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

never, as long as I can follow and understand the Russian girls I am satisfied

I've known a few Russian speakers during my time on this forum and they know a lot about what the tenants are talking about, what's happening in the apartments and about the tenants themselves.  You don't seem to know anything.  You're completely clueless.  I've never seen a single comment from you that makes me believe that you understand any Russian.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I remember redhead first time as a guest at A&M, she was lying on bed taking pictures of her pussy. She's not shy, that's for sure, maybe she has the same job as her predecessor Dayana.

With Lilith's return, things are a little unpredictable, she has potential to shake things up, I hope everything goes well.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I've known a few Russian speakers during my time on this forum and they know a lot about what the tenants are talking about, what's happening in the apartments and about the tenants themselves.  You don't seem to know anything.  You're completely clueless.  I've never seen a single comment from you that makes me believe that you understand any Russian.

funny, I thought I had put you on ignore with your eternal hateful comments towards me, I'm going to do that right away... bye you can go to the bench where the other haters are sitting

• Haha 1