B2 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Has Hawk become the new Massi ?  Trying on every girl ... 

From what I've seen it's the girls who find him inoffensive and see no harm in hiring his fuck services. Hawk is more like a meat dildo they go for when they want to do "more" in front of the cameras. I never catch any significant interaction between him and Lilith that could naturally lead to what just happened, was the same with him and Dayana

• Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, trippingalot a dit :

From what I've seen it's the girls who find him inoffensive and see no harm in hiring his fuck services. Hawk is more like a meat dildo they go for when they want to do "more" in front of the cameras. I never catch any significant interaction between him and Lilith that could naturally lead to what just happened, was the same with him and Dayana

we only see what happens in front of the cams, maybe they got closer outside...

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

I dont remember how far she went last time but I remember some who tried but she was always holding back a little. Like that guy Miron.

I remember one time that on a Saturday night Lilith, Marlene and maybe others went on a night out and returned to B1 and brought a guy with them. While they were having breakfast, Marlene commented that the guy had a car and could take them to B4. Lilith share the shower with the guy. Then Lilith, Marlene, Esmi and the guy went to B4 to throw a party. Later Lilith took that guy to her room and they had sex. I'm not sure if they had sex in the shower in B1, maybe only foreplay.

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

That doesn't translate very well

Well, for what it's worth, that was very accurately translated from the original french message. Ponctuation and grammar were a bit messy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trippingalot said:

Would I consider being a "meat dildo" an achievement ? 

8 hours ago, trippingalot said:

it's just another safe play by two colleagues.  the whole sex part was just for the camera's and ratings.  once again it's a total rlc failure imo.

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it's just another safe play by two colleagues.  the whole sex part was just for the camera's and ratings.  once again it's a total rlc failure imo.

So this is all acting that but ends with orgasm? 😉 LOL. Sign me up! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I remember one time that on a Saturday night Lilith, Marlene and maybe others went on a night out and returned to B1 and brought a guy with them. While they were having breakfast, Marlene commented that the guy had a car and could take them to B4. Lilith share the shower with the guy. Then Lilith, Marlene, Esmi and the guy went to B4 to throw a party. Later Lilith took that guy to her room and they had sex. I'm not sure if they had sex in the shower in B1, maybe only foreplay.

And that guy had sex with Marlene in the same tonight

Hey Hawk, be careful with your hands wandering and touching Lili up whilst she cleans the kitchen. We don't want haters hating on you in the forums accusing you of being sex pest lmfao. 

• Like 1