B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Not that it's a bad thing.  Medusa still hasn't gotten as good with the anal as Leora, when she throws Big Black in the backdoor.

Yea she seems to struggle a bit like trying to squeeze cabbage through a straw. Definitely one of the better rooms though for close ups of her little shows. I do think Masha has had some bearing on how Medusa does her thing on cam, it's all good. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

As I previously referred to Medusa as Leora 2.0

Leora simply loves her job. It doesn't matter how many times a day she bates, she still gets wet and creamy. I still enjoy watching her. 

Just now, Mutt496 said:

Leora simply loves her job. It doesn't matter how many times a day she bates, she still gets wet and creamy. I still enjoy watching her. 

A true professional.  I remember back when I stumbled across RLC via a pop up, and I was introduced to Leora via the free cams.  Those were the days.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Dis ce que tu veux, mais je suis plus qu'heureux de te parler mais comme l'autre gars tu dis juste des conneries tout le temps et tu attaques les gens, pas seulement moi... J'ai vu ce que tu dis à d'autres personnes et c'est la plupart du temps toujours des choses négatives et tu trolls constamment les gens. Tu dois te rappeler que ces putes de B4 (toutes) finiront par disparaître mais les gens ici sur CC resteront donc tu peux aussi bien essayer de t'entendre avec les gens comme j'essaie de le faire, mais dans nos vies nous croiserons toujours un putain d'idiot et le gros italien est le plus gros ici. Comme je l'ai dit, passe une bonne journée mon amour.   

toi t'entendre avec quelqu'un comme tu essaie de le faire mais tu ne fait que rabaiser les gens il n'y a que toi et ton copain qui est de la mème trempe que toi qui ont droit a la parole,votre parole a vous deux est D'OR cela dit a plus?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

A true professional.  I remember back when I stumbled across RLC via a pop up, and I was introduced to Leora via the free cams.  Those were the days.

Wow...that's exactly what happened to me!

40 minutes ago, pajero said:

you get along with someone like you try to do but you only put people down, it's only you and your boyfriend who is of the same caliber as you who have the right to speak, your word is OR that said more?

Why is it only you that keeps coming back to argue and cause trouble. Just FO for once and leave people alone to chat. 

26 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Wow...that's exactly what happened to me!

Me too. She was lying asleep on her tummy on the lounge couch, and I watched for about an hour waiting for her to roll over. Which she eventually did. I remember thinking "I'm fucked, should never have followed that link in the first place". And here I still am 8 years later ...

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pajero said:

and I wasn't talking about KARMA but about medusa, your favorite??

They are both my favourite, told you this already, are you that dense!

22 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ils sont tous les deux mes préférés, je te l'ai déjà dit, es-tu si stupide !

tu n'a pas toujours dit sa ,a chaque fois que tu avait l'occasion tu descendait KARMA en flammes alors si c'est comme sa que tu montre que c'est ta préférée bien a toi

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

There's only so much bating one can do, and she is over milking it in my opinion, and people will eventually become bored.  That said though, Leora who Medusa is clearly copying still has a huge army of fanboys still watching her all these years later of her doing the SAME fucking thing EVERY day. It's a bit of a snoozefest at times. 

I know right, skip a few days, keep us guessing?I mean, you could just go on RLC at 1 o'clock and that person masturbating all the time. Everything is getting predictable. ✌️

• Upvote 1