B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

1 minute ago, pajero said:

you didn't always say it, every time you had the opportunity you went down KARMA in flames so if it's like this that you show that it's your favorite

I like Karma a lot, always have but I am not going to be biased...she is not the cleanest of people and she is not the most exciting person to watch. I like Linda a lot but she is lazy and sits around like a elephant seal all day. It's not a requirement to say positive things about someone you like. Everyone has their faults, so if I wish to criticise Karma, Linda, Medusa, Sara then I shall and I can change my mind any time. What I don't want is cry babies like you bullying people on here because of what they say which could be different to the next day...so what, leave people alone to say and do what they wish.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mutt496 said:

Wow...that's exactly what happened to me!

I didn't subscribe for probably 2 years, since there was enough free viewing primarily from Leora and Nelly/Bogdan to satisfy me.  Regarding CC, I didn't know it existed until I came across it when I did a Google/Bing search for Radislava after she was disposed of.

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I didn't subscribe for probably 2 years, since there was enough free viewing primarily from Leora and Nelly/Bogdan to satisfy me.  Regarding CC, I didn't know it existed until I came across it when I did a Google/Bing search for Radislava after she was disposed of.

I didn't subscribe until the first time Dasha and Masha ate each other on the bed. Had a sub on and off since. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Is this "jersey boy" from a couple months ago?  He fits in with the other pigs that wander through B4.

yup he comes to collect his commission and then he quickly runs away again, I fear this love is one-sided

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I like Karma a lot, always have but I am not going to be biased...she is not the cleanest of people and she is not the most exciting person to watch.

I was like watching her earlier and I was like damn girl, go wash those dirty ass feet 🤮 ✌️

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Troy said:

I was like watching her earlier and I was like damn girl, go wash those dirty ass feet 🤮 ✌️

Her dirty feet are the worst but she does seem to walk around barefooted 'sometimes' but also has those white slippers...BUT her feet just get caked in shot for some reason more than others. Probably a sticky floor from all that squirting (which for those who don't know contains piss and female discharge) lol. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

haha then the fun of watching disappears when you see that, she doesn't take good care of her body

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

haha then the fun of watching disappears when you see that, she doesn't take good care of her body

I remember when she first came to RLC. Everyone here would count how many days she doesn't take a shower. 😅

1 minute ago, Troy said:

I remember when she first came to RLC. Everyone here would count how many days she doesn't take a shower. 😅

and so she goes into the pool lol nice for the others 😁

• Haha 1