B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

I dont mind if she has dirty feets, actually I never really noticed it or paid any attention to it, there are worse things lol. But of course walking around barefeet in the villa inside and outside, will make them look like that. Maybe it doesnt come fully off when she takes a shower.

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and so she goes into the pool lol nice for the others 😁

I wouldn't consider going into that slimey, unfiltered pool water as the equivalent of taking a shower. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

So did Medusa let him blow his nut on her before she ran to the bathroom, or did he have to deposit his seed on the floor for her to clean up later?

she doesn't look happy

8 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

So did Medusa let him blow his nut on her before she ran to the bathroom, or did he have to deposit his seed on the floor for her to clean up later?

Either way. She would have given an award winning performance. 🤣

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I know right, skip a few days, keep us guessing?I mean, you could just go on RLC at 1 o'clock and that person masturbating all the time. Everything is getting predictable. ✌️

getting predictable?  it's been predictable for a long long time.

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

yup he comes to collect his commission and then he quickly runs away again, I fear this love is one-sided

His sex technique is about ownership. It is not nice to see.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Medusa and the guy warming up

wow, it only took 17 minutes from the time they arrived to them warming up.  what a life!

37 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and fucking

she knows her job well!  they couldn't just talk and catch up or eat or watch some tv first.  no sir, 17 minutes, a little warming up, and straight to fucking.  real life at it's best!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

getting predictable?  it's been predictable for a long long time.

I hear you brother, you right about that. And it's getting really boring. But I'm trying to be patient for some new tenants. 🙂