B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Hawk didn't want to be a part of tease and blue balls show with Kat and Vesna, good for him he left as soon as he realized these two are just playing games

I literally thought the same thing, he can see through these two idiots. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I literally thought the same thing, he can see through these two idiots. 

Hawk should have gone to Medusa's room straight away and i am certain she would have given him a good night's sleep that those two.

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Hawk should have gone to Medusa's room straight away and i am certain she would have given him a good night's sleep that those two.

I'd like to think that same BUT I think Medusa is all loved up with baldy from Rome who I believe is due to visit again soon and stay longer. I get the feeling Medusa is in B4 for the long term because she appears to be learning Spanish, perhaps for a job and she has been changing her room around abit with Bogdan bringing extra fixtures to her room. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I'd like to think that same BUT I think Medusa is all loved up with baldy from Rome who I believe is due to visit again soon and stay longer. I get the feeling Medusa is in B4 for the long term because she appears to be learning Spanish, perhaps for a job and she has been changing her room around abit with Bogdan bringing extra fixtures to her room. 

Well Marilyn is also in love with another baldy but it didn't stop her from giving Hawk a handjob till he came, so who knows maybe Medusa is up for a task lmao

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Well Marilyn is also in love with another baldy but it didn't stop her from giving Hawk a handjob till he came, so who knows maybe Medusa is up for a task lmao

Good point but I think Marilyn isn't as in to Fuck Boy than Medusa is in to baldy lol. 

19 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

its funny how katt went from being called awkward almost virginal when her and hawk started to fool around to oh she is married to now she is a prostitute lol

The evolution of Project Members according to CC onlookers.

Just now, Howard said:

This dude with Karma has been eating more pie than Whoopi Goldberg.

But he's a very slow eater! Gets kicked out of restaurants regularly 😆

• Haha 3