B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

3 hours ago, Boing said:

Amalia gave the example of your post that I reported.

Oh, that's Amalia saying that she reported it. Well I owe you a big apology,that really p***** me off that I thought you said you reported to me. My bad, you were just reporting what she says. Well, that makes me not like Amalia even more. Dude, I'm young, I get fired up really fast....Sorry🙂✌️👍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boing said:

No, they were not uptight about what is said in the forum, in fact they were joking about it. They told Maghdela not to take into consideration many comments because many are very imaginative in some interpretations, others very bad ... in any case from the same episode everyone gives their own interpretation. IMO Mati is right. In this forum there are people who always judge and offend, others who invent situations, others are sarcastic. This is what happens when we do not understand the language and when many things between the participants are said offcam

I agree with you but it's speculation and make believe that keeps theae forums going. They aren't perfect themselv a by any means but they seem to openly check and discuss what people here discuss so they are very curious with what's being said about them.

25 minutes ago, Troy said:

Oh, that's Amalia saying that she reported it. Well I owe you a big apology,that really p***** me off that I thought you said you reported to me. My bad, you were just reporting what she says. Well, that makes me not like Amalia even more. Dude, I'm young, I get fired up really fast....Sorry🙂✌️👍

Apologies accepted

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Troy said:

Fired up?  You've acted like a 16 year old since you found this forum.  Jesus christ calm the fuck down.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Fired up?  You've acted like a 16 year old since you found this forum.  Jesus christ calm the fuck down.

Watch It...now why are you trying to p*** me off? Now I already apologize to the man for a misunderstanding. Don't get me started.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

I'm a grown man and I'm 24 and I have a stressful job. I work for the New Jersey Department of Correctional as a Police Officer. Sometimes I bring my work home, dealing with Child Molesters., Murderers and fucking Psychopaths. But Please don't tell me I'm acting like 16 yrs old. Because I stand up for myself. And I don't take a shit from nobody. I been on my own since I was 17 yrs olds. and I provide for me my children and my Girlfriend. I'm Biracial Half italian, half black. I'm 6ft 3 and 269 lbs. And my italian side of my family, don't accept me because i'm half black. So if I sound like I got a chip on my shoulder, that's why. But don't worry, I won't be on here no more. ✌️

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, there are many who wanted to help us with translations, who were criticized and distrusted, so that they stopped their translations in the open forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

The question now is whether Amalia and Mati will get through with their plans somewhere else and whether we will see them again there..... 😉 

6 hours ago, Boing said:

You are completely off track: I only translated what Mati, Amalia and Maghdela said for your convenience since they spoke in Italian.
I did not report anything to anyone: I only attached your post because Amalia quoted it.
I have no feelings for anyone on rlc: I signed up for a week after a long time of absence...
Who do I think I am? I am a person who thought I was doing you a favor by translating a conversation from Italian and having a laugh with you.

And we thank you for that !

6 hours ago, Troy said:

Props to you for apologizing when you make a mistake. Huge majority of ppl are not smart or mature enough to do that.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Troy said:

She doesn't have to worry? Hawk will be there. Goofballs on the prowl with all the girls now. because he's the lone man now.

Or they can also still remain in Barca. Let's see.