B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

Can anyone decipher what is being said here...is Brooke/B1 expecting a visitor on Friday from 6am onwards from Russia...the word sister was mentioned also. A friend, a newbie...anyone!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Can anyone decipher what is being said here...is Brooke/B1 expecting a visitor on Friday from 6am onwards from Russia...the word sister was mentioned also. A friend, a newbie...anyone!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I tried listening to it but it was really hard to make out. Here's the transcription of what I could hear...

Driver take she airport at six, so like something, at six she come and you need to come. For help him for explain she work. Just like this, How we understand, he had to plan tomorrow because in the morning he don't plan to new girl who come to Russia because he waited for him come the sister. From Russia come the sister of him.

Like a guest or?

Yes, like a guest. I don't if he stay in the house or stay in the apartment but you meet girl alone in the morning and I come after. I think he come *music gets too loud*

She come, he show she the apartment. You speak with she, you explain the *unintelligible*

For she if she stays with us until the night it's really complicated to come back because from the house you need to walk a little bit more than a mile. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Photic said:

I tried listening to it but it was really hard to make out. Here's the transcription of what I could hear...

Driver take she airport at six, so like something, at six she come and you need to come. For help him for explain she work. Just like this, How we understand, he had to plan tomorrow because in the morning he don't plan to new girl who come to Russia because he waited for him come the sister. From Russia come the sister of him.

Like a guest or?

Yes, like a guest. I don't if he stay in the house or stay in the apartment but you meet girl alone in the morning and I come after. I think he come *music gets too loud*

She come, he show she the apartment. You speak with she, you explain the *unintelligible*

For she if she stays with us until the night it's really complicated to come back because from the house you need to walk a little bit more than a mile. 

Pretty much spot on. I heard a bit more than that but it boils down to that as they were just reiterating on what they were saying. 

13 hours ago, Photic said:

Like a guest or?

Thanks for confirming, it's pretty much what I understood and this afternoon a girl arrived with Lilith at B1 to seemingly collect Brooke as they all left together, so this may have been what the discussion was about with A&M in B5. Thanks again. It looks like the girl has moved in to B1 main bedroom.