Linda & Tibor (2024) #7

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She has become a lazy fuck too whenever month they decide to do the do.

She's never been the most exciting fuck. Get it over and done with. Mr. Quick doesn't really help the situation.

Make It Quick Before You Go GIF by Britannia

And that's being nice 😂

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

She's never been the most exciting fuck. Get it over and done with. Mr. Quick doesn't really help the situation.

Make It Quick Before You Go GIF by Britannia

And that's being nice 😂

They are both to blame. No foreplay, seduction or sensual togetherness. More like "friends with benefits" but only good for a "quickie" - so sad and pathetic. Why gorgeous shapely women ruin their bodies with excessive tattoos is beyond me. Even difficult to admire Linda's huge boobs and big yummy ass when all I see is the tattoos. Would Leora still be eye candy if her body was fully covered with as many tattoos? I think not, at least not for me. A few small tattoos are okay.

• Like 2

Must be gym day for Linda, awake already and in gym clothing probably to just go there to sit and watch the eye candy and not actually exercise herself. 

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Must be gym day for Linda, awake already and in gym clothing probably to just go there to sit and watch the eye candy and not actually exercise herself. 

Nah, to early for the real gym. This is another 'play with kids week' ( TV set is gone again), where she pretends to be a gym teacher. For the children who do not yet realize the dramatic physical limitations and condition/stamina of their teacher. Upon returning home, she goes straight to bed because she is more devastated than the children 🤣

fat woman GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, upyourass said:

Nah, to early for the real gym. This is another 'play with kids week' ( TV set is gone again), where she pretends to be a gym teacher. For the children who do not yet realize the dramatic physical limitations and condition/stamina of their teacher. Upon returning home, she goes straight to bed because she is more devastated than the children 🤣

fat woman GIF

I hadn't noticed the tv had gone again but I had a feeling it was something to do with teaching the local kids as schools out for summer. I love Linda and I'd marry her BUT even for me she is starting to become very fucking irritating. The amount of hours she sleeps is fucking incredible, shocking in fact. All she does is eat stuff, bits and things and is not losing weight. Meanwhile Marilyn looked better when she first started than what she does now due to spending all day at the gym with Fuck Boy who can't fuck for his country but Marilyn is turning into a fucking WWE Wrestler. To be honest I'd rather have Linda but she's shamefully just not fucking changing mentally or physically plus the fact her good for a husband could try harder but he's lasts in bed in time that it takes to heat a fucking lasagne in the microwave. 

• Upvote 1