Linda & Tibor (2024) #7

31 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Oh wow, so that is why T-Blob is in and out in 20 seconds.....afraid to get stung !

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Those things are poisonous.  1 sting and your life will be over as there is no serum for pufferfish stings.

• Like 1

Hahaha..reversed worlds at 2:00 PM, Heavy-T in bed and Miss lazy-B behind his computer. Hope she doesn't stick to all the Goo under his desk 🤣 ieuuwwww....

Ew Avoid GIF by Manifest Destiny Down: SPACETIME

Because I've been busy I'm not sure I fully thanked Linda for posing for her fans over the time Tibor was out. Just now I saw it all.

Thank you again, Linda.❤️

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Now you are kidding right lol. 

I don't mean how do I use replay, lol. I mean how do I post a link to that situation. If it's that reels thing or whatever, I never used that.

Update. i think i get it. 😆

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I don't mean how do I use replay, lol. I mean how do I post a link to that situation. If it's that reels thing or whatever, I never used that.

Update. i think i get it. 😆

Oh really, wow sorry I honestly thought you were joking lol. Just go to the cam where the event happened, open RP and then scroll the purple line to the timestamp and then press the copy url button and paste into the forum here. If you need to pinpoint the exact time stamp then use the letters J & L to skip back, or jump forward respectively. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Because I've been busy I'm not sure I fully thanked Linda for posing for her fans over the time Tibor was out. Just now I saw it all.

Thank you again, Linda.❤️

You need 7 (now 8) more BS posts....I know you can do it ! 😉

Full House Bullshit GIF

• Haha 1