B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

27 minutes ago, peking said:

in my next life where I come back as a woman for a week, I will have to try that one 😀

Try having sex with Massimo too. 🤣

• Haha 3

Sara brought Nadia's painting-in-progress, paints, and brushes in from the patio before the storm.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

^^^ I linked the above replay only because it shows another of Sara's portraits.  It is propped against the wall.  The subject of the portrait is the guy with the orange hair who visited for several days.  He wore a skirt, and his 'portrait' depicts him wearing that.  So I think she deliberately posed him wearing that attire.  IMO, the portrait looks to be quite good, though perhaps not quite as good as the portrait of Daytona and Neytiri.

Sara and Nadia have strong links to Barcelona's 'queer' community.  And I am using the word 'queer' in an expansive sense.  Karma does as well, but less so.  Daytona is now a member of this community.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

Sara brought Nadia's painting-in-progress, paints, and brushes in from the patio before the storm.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ I linked the above replay only because it shows another of Sara's portraits.  It is propped against the wall.  The subject of the portrait is the guy with the orange hair who visited for several days.  He wore a skirt, and his 'portrait' depicts him wearing that.  So I think she deliberately posed him wearing that attire.  IMO, the portrait looks to be quite good, though perhaps not quite as good as the portrait of Daytona and Neytiri.

Sara and Nadia have strong links to Barcelona's 'queer' community.  And I am using the word 'queer' in an expansive sense.  Karma does as well, but less so.  Daytona is now a member of this community.

I'm reasonably certain the guy was Scottish and wearing a Kilt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilt

7 hours ago, moules said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The skirt guy in the painting had some crazy clown pants on last time he was here. I don’t think she needed to ask him to wear a skirt, I am sure that’s just an outfit he wears in Tuesdays or whatever. 😉

I found once you have a friend in that community, very quickly you know many with whom they associate with. I had a good friend in the late 80’s who was gay and met a ton. 

Sara could paint all her friends at the table representing the Last Supper and give the Olympics opening ceremony a run for their money 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Sara could paint all her friends at the table representing the Last Supper and give the Olympics opening ceremony a run for their money 😄

i didn't watch the opening ceremony but from what i've been told, you are very correct.  glad i didn't watch it!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, peking said:

in my next life where I come back as a woman for a week, I will have to try that one 😀

Works for me as a men too. But that's slow. And the water pressure is key. Too low, nothing, too high, edging toward unpleasant.

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

New laptop for Karma 🙂

All she needs now is a new nice boyfriend or girlfriend !

Someone like Frisky would be great for her !!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3