B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

6 hours ago, omedo said:

Some people in this forum still live in the past, when it is a guy who has sex with many girls he is praised and when it is the other way around the girl is called a whore, a slut or any other abusive adjective...there are people who will never change...🙄

Im not in love with Karma, I like her, but not really my cup of tea anymore, but I  get confused that everyone loves people that do lots of fucking around but seem to dislike and insult Karma for getting fingered and she’s become THE slut? I think it might be to stir things up. Or everyone’s a slut, including us. I’d be fine with that. 🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, omedo said:

Some people in this forum still live in the past, when it is a guy who has sex with many girls he is praised and when it is the other way around the girl is called a whore, a slut or any other abusive adjective...there are people who will never change...🙄

I remember saying this myself, you do realise it's just words right and not fact lol. Some people in this forum still take things too serious here lmfao.   

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Non sono innamorato di Karma, mi piace, ma non è più proprio la mia tazza di tè, ma mi confonde il fatto che tutti amino le persone che scopano un sacco in giro ma sembrano detestare e insultare Karma per essersi fatta toccare e lei è diventata LA sgualdrina? Penso che potrebbe essere per creare un po' di confusione. O tutti sono sgualdrine, noi compresi. Mi andrebbe bene così. 🤣

Tiny insignificant inaccuracy. Karma has become a slut since she refused, several times, to be fucked by the huge pig otherwise she would have been a heroine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Im not in love with Karma, I like her, but not really my cup of tea anymore, but I  get confused that everyone loves people that do lots of fucking around but seem to dislike and insult Karma for getting fingered and she’s become THE slut? I think it might be to stir things up. Or everyone’s a slut, including us. I’d be fine with that. 🤣

Karma is a nice girl !!  No more slut than anybody else !!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Hey Karma, why stop at a handjob...coulda carried on and gone full on. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Holy shit! Where did Karma find this hot funny guy?  Is she still "going out" with that unattractive loser with good oral skills? I hope not, this gentleman seems to make her laugh, which is a important thing we like in men. That, and loving, caring, employed, interesting, caring, and loving. Oh and at least a 6 incher and a big bank account. The last 2 items are negotiable and can be worked out. Lol

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1