reallifecam account ?

ds1988

There is also the hidden braille watermark that appears briefly every few seconds at random places on the image. They can decipher the code to get your session and IP address and then ban you.

You know, I just had a thought about that watermark.

Let's say Alina and Anton are fucking on their sofa and let's say I only record what's happening on that sofa...without the rest of the room in the recording.  Will that watermark be less likely to be in the video?

See this short video to see what I mean:  http://dirtybin.com/5Md

Now, I'm not suggesting anyone jeopardize their account to test my question, but if there are any brave souls out there...well, there is a possible solution.

edit:  You know what?  Forget I asked this question.  I just watched my own video carefully and I could see the very faint flashes of the watermark in it.  So that's not going to work.  Too bad.

jojo i am not sure but i think the watermarks move around somehow after each flash so they are all over the screen.it would be almost impossible not to have them somewhere in the video. they got me last sunday and all i had was pictures and no id number or video.

OK, I have seen those very quick flashes every now and then. I have thought there is something wrong in my eyes, but now I know the reason.