need assistence

cmora

:(Hi Guys,

can someone please give me a bit of help??? needless to say i am new to the forum and have not got a clue about what i am doing. All i know is that i register with the forum paid my sub thinking that i would automaticlie woud gain access to the real life cam free watching but to be honest i do not know what the hell is going on. i really really need some help please guys. i thank you all in advance and hope that someone will show me the light.

thanks guys

regards

cmora

:(Hi Guys,

can someone please give me a bit of help??? needless to say i am new to the forum and have not got a clue about what i am doing. All i know is that i register with the forum paid my sub thinking that i would automaticlie woud gain access to the real life cam free watching but to be honest i do not know what the hell is going on. i really really need some help please guys. i thank you all in advance and hope that someone will show me the light.

thanks guys

regards

cmora

Stick around for a while you'll figure it out.

What you paid for is full access to this forum. We have no business relationship with RealLifeCam.com in any way, shape or form. We have probably been a major contributor to their paid membership just by our existence, but to them, we are nothing but a thorn in their side.