B2 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

3 hours ago, Jonno said:

Lunchtime for Maghdela's man.

And a very short time for Maghdela....That Dude gives her just 5 minutes of pleasure, that's a damn shame. ✌️

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

And a very short time for Maghdela....That Dude gives her just 5 minutes of pleasure, that's a damn shame. ✌️

Took more time eating his pizza's. No long finished, and wasn't exactly lasting this time either.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Took more time eating his pizza's. No long finished, and wasn't exactly lasting this time either.

But for his credit, look all of that nice juicy ass. I think every man will probably lose it really fast. 😍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Troy said:

But for his credit, look all of that nice juicy ass. I think every man will probably lose it really fast. 😍

Spend more time munching her pussy than pizza tho. 

Does have a great ass for pounding 😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jonno said:

Spend more time munching her pussy than pizza tho. 

Does have a great ass for pounding 😀

I think he was in the ass and thats why he stopped so suddenly as he got poop on his dick.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Troy said:

Maghdala is a good moaner/screamer

• Upvote 2

On 8/17/2024 at 3:52 PM, Troy said:

he has no time to waste in worrying about his own appearance and looking in the mirror