B2 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i can assure you that hawk may seem enthusiastically in love to you but the way it reads to me is that hawk is enthusiastically in lust with a girl that give her pussy up to him so willingly.  i think n&b set this whole lust couple up just to help hawk out.  everyone knows that hawk is goofy and has no game.

He also fucked Dayana in b2 a couple times before she left, so id say he has game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Soon to disappear, but Lilith arriving in B-2.  One of the suitcases looks similar to what is now in the hall.

Is the same that she left this afternoon.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

This almost looks like a new "Holly and Thor" romance😁

there is a slight chance that you may be right.  notice i said slight, which in my language means about 10% on a scale of 1 to 100%.  i believe n&B are behind them having this enthusiastic romance as one poster has already mentioned.

il y a 9 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

Dayana l'a baisé par pitié et pour aucune autre raison.

Non, RLC a payé Dayana pour se faire des abonnements supplémentaires.

Ceux qui croient que RLC ne manipule rien  et laisse les participants faire ce qu'ils veulent , qu'ils continuent à y croire et tant mieux pour eux 

A chacun son opinion

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

No, RLC paid Dayana to get additional subscriptions.

Those who believe that RLC does not manipulate anything and lets participants do what they want, let them continue to believe in it and good for them. 

Everyone has their own opinion

couldn't agree with you more!

Lilith brought several open-top bags from elsewhere today.  So the question is whether Lilith is consolidating her stuff for a move elsewhere, or is she filling a small room with even more clothes and stuff.

Radi had so many clothes that she would rotate seasonal attire between her parents and B-4,  But it would seem a bit early for Lilith to be bringing her winter clothes to B-2.

Maybe she had to leave wherever she was previously living.

Just now, moules said:

Lilith brought several open-top bags from elsewhere today.  So the question is whether Lilith is consolidating her stuff for a move elsewhere, or is she filling a small room with even more clothes and stuff.

Radi had so many clothes that she would rotate seasonal attire between her parents and B-4,  But it would seem a bit early for Lilith to be bringing her winter clothes t o B-2.

Maybe she had to leave wherever she was previously living.

the possibilities are endless

• Thanks 1