Pants

• 4 weeks later...

ya no sabeis que tonterias poner , este apartamento es el que mas alegrias nos ha dado , es el unico apartamento que los inquilinos se van de vacaciones y se llena de gente nueva , amigos , es el que mas invitados  follan , el que mas chicas se duchan , pensar antes de hablar , ademas el mejor culo de rlf , estais tontos con kamila , y en cuanto venga una nueva y se abra de piernas ya no recordareis ni su nombre .

ya no sabeis que tonterias poner , este apartamento es el que mas alegrias nos ha dado , es el unico apartamento que los inquilinos se van de vacaciones y se llena de gente nueva , amigos , es el que mas invitados  follan , el que mas chicas se duchan , pensar antes de hablar , ademas el mejor culo de rlf , estais tontos con kamila , y en cuanto venga una nueva y se abra de piernas ya no recordareis ni su nombre .

No hay que ir muy atras para recordar a la rubia tetona y su novio follando a plena luz y sin esconderse, no se acuerdan de Dasha y su ordenador cuando se quedaba sola, en cuanto a Kamila tienes razon, a la primera que se haga una paja y enseñe se olvidaran de esta tal Kamila que a sido la reina del ocultismo hasta hace bien poco

Course I'm not dizzy , only express my personal opinion.

Clearly recognize what this apartment has given us in was Dasha, the feasts of your friends, sex some guest as are , culminating in the great promance the busty blonde twice the next day there party.

I was referring to the perfomance of Dasha in recent times, that even finished saying there was another party to  liven up the apartment .

Course I'm not dizzy , only express my personal opinion.

Clearly recognize what this apartment has given us in was Dasha, the feasts of your friends, sex some guest as are , culminating in the great promance the busty blonde twice the next day there party.

I was referring to the perfomance of Dasha in recent times, that even finished saying there was another party to  liven up the apartment .

acaban de follar en la ducha , con dos invitados en el apartamento , se ha puesto pantalon largo para dormir , ya se quito el short .

I like Dasha. She doesn't talk too much. She is attractive. She has a very nice body, and she takes good care of the house. I spent about an hour yesterday, just watching her cook dinner. Some of the other girls may be smarter than Dasha, but I still like her a lot. I think she would make a good wife. She's not a drama queen. She is not lazy. I just wish she would keep that cat off of the kitchen counters, and use less eyebrow pencil.

I like Dasha. She doesn't talk too much. She is attractive. She has a very nice body, and she takes good care of the house. I spent about an hour yesterday, just watching her cook dinner. Some of the other girls may be smarter than Dasha, but I still like her a lot. I think she would make a good wife. She's not a drama queen. She is not lazy. I just wish she would keep that cat off of the kitchen counters, and use less eyebrow pencil.

Don't know why she puts on make up when all she does mostly is stay confined inside.

It may be that she does not feel pretty without the makeup. I've seen her without the makeup and she looks nice. The could probably use a little bit of mascara and a small amount of eyebrow pencil, but not near as much as she uses.

Dasha put on a pair of black, tight fitting pants and a brown hoodie after making breakfast today. She had no makeup on and she was looking smokin' hot.

She could have probably used a small amount of mascara and eyebrow pencil to make her eyes stand out more. She always has that messed up bed head of hair that looks sexy too. Like she just woke up after a night of hard sex.