Leora & Paul (2024) #26

According to Isis Briones, the best thing is to leave your panties aside. She shared her experience on the website Health.com and said she was surprised to feel so good without the garment during the activity.

She says she didn't have clean underwear and decided to exercise anyway. "I liked it more than expected. I don't know how it took me so long to do this. Now I only use it on those days," the woman wrote. 

Isis also says she posted the story to encourage women to have the same freedom . On the first day she went to the gym without anything, she saw how much time she spent adjusting her panties to her clothes and how irritated her skin was because of the lace or satin. Now, no more problems! 

Is not wearing panties really the best option?

She says she feels freer to move, run and stretch. But she's not the only one who recommends not wearing underwear during exercises. PatientAccess.com director Sarah Jarvis told The Sun that “the key is exercise, and that means sweating and vaginal infections occur in hot, humid environments and underwear can help create that environment.”

But if you plan to exercise without underwear, the doctor recommends wearing comfortable shorts and leggings that have a sweat absorption system and help your skin breathe. The expert also says that after each activity, clothes must be washed well - and also the panties, if they are worn, of course.

• Like 1

leora aurait pue se donner en spectacle une bonne partie de la journée  tant que paul dort et bien non car tout les jours elle préfere sortir.

la pa il va dormir toute la journée et se soir il serra la dans les pied  encore une soiré de merde qui se prépare 

• Haha 1

On 8/13/2024 at 6:11 PM, jugghead said:

Yet, here you are.

What's more to the point is "here you are " juggs, If you bothered to read what was written instead of worrying how you can get a " brownie " point from the slapped one🦨 you would notice I had prefixed with " I don't watch often nowadays " which should give you a clue as to what was meant. No matter! And if you are referring to me being on CC it's simple, I enjoy the banter, the humour, the arguments, different opinions and the childishness of some of the Leora Laddetts, but most of all what I do enjoy is the fact that when I am on here the likes of your mate Skunk, GagHer, Masterchef, Ste and uncle Tom Cobley don't have the backbone to post their shite and debate the worth of it with the people they don't like....Win Win Situation.😁 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

What's more to the point is "here you are " juggs, If you bothered to read what was written instead of worrying how you can get a " brownie " point from the slapped one🦨 you would notice I had prefixed with " I don't watch often nowadays " which should give you a clue as to what was meant. No matter! And if you are referring to me being on CC it's simple, I enjoy the banter, the humour, the arguments, different opinions and the childishness of some of the Leora Laddetts, but most of all what I do enjoy is the fact that when I am on here the likes of your mate Skunk, GagHer, Masterchef, Ste and uncle Tom Cobley don't have the backbone to post their shite and debate the worth of it with the people they don't like....Win Win Situation.😁 

Ofc you know my comment had nothing to do with your foes. I was actually just saying hello friend!😄

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ofc you know my comment had nothing to do with your foes. I was actually just saying hello friend!😄

Just pulling your pisser Juggs, and naturally I like to piss the skunk🦨 off so he rises to the bait...as he has😂 Sooooo easy, like taking candy from a baby !  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just pulling your pisser Juggs, and naturally I like to piss the skunk🦨 off so he rises to the bait...as he has😂 Sooooo easy, like taking candy from a baby !  

Some are easier than others. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes, well guys like us that have a history and do talk things over like men, must deal with the sort that leave snarky comments and emojis as their calling card, and add little value to any meaningful conversation.🫤

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2