Leora & Paul (2024) #26

6 minutes ago, RAME said:

vous avait déja vue sa un mec sort des toilette va dans la baignoire et  se lave seulement le cul 

He shouldn't have had toilet paper to wipe his ass and had to go to the bathroom to wash his ass With water 

Il y a 3 heures, RAME a dit :

bonjour anode reccord de paul hier au soir 3 minutes 20 secondes

Bonjour Ramé ;

De plus en plus rapide ,la prochaine fois il éjaculera entre le bureau et le lit ?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't watch much nowadays as I dont find the reward worth the bullshit rehearsed, choreographed and predictable build-up...As SC says " Same shit different day " The whole scenario is now borderline pitiful, laughable and embarrassing.

Purely my own opinion and posted on here because contrary to what some people think this thread is for open discussion and not the " Leora Fan " thread. So for the Leora Laddetts if you don't agree and wish to smother her with messages of undying love there is a thread specifically for you.

But of course for those poor souls with permanent confusion who find it difficult to comprehend things related to Leora by all means fill your boots and abuse me as much as you wish, I will always be available to supply you with ammunition and the more you abuse the more ammunition I will supply.   😁😁 

Amaze Lionel Richie GIF by American Idol

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

So Paul did what most of us would do in that situation, and went and got in on the act.

It's bound to happen occasionally...

Hopefully, means that he's satisfied for a bit, and might go out again soon or go to bed earlier again...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

So Paul did what most of us would do in that situation, and went and got in on the act.

It's bound to happen occasionally...

Reckon that was her intention tbh.

Otherwise she may have closed the door, gone to the GR or maybe moved into the bathroom (and been able to lock the door), all where she could have turned the lights on...

I could be way off though...  🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't watch much nowadays as I dont find the reward worth the bullshit rehearsed, choreographed and predictable build-up...As SC says " Same shit different day " The whole scenario is now borderline pitiful, laughable and embarrassing.

Purely my own opinion and posted on here because contrary to what some people think this thread is for open discussion and not the " Leora Fan " thread. So for the Leora Laddetts if you don't agree and wish to smother her with messages of undying love there is a thread specifically for you.

But of course for those poor souls with permanent confusion who find it difficult to comprehend things related to Leora by all means fill your boots and abuse me as much as you wish, I will always be available to supply you with ammunition and the more you abuse the more ammunition I will supply.   😁😁 

Yet, here you are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1