Leora & Paul (2024) #26

What is the point I wonder in Paul going into Leora’s room and deciding after a while to sleep there.

It appeared he didn’t have the courtesy to consult with Leora about whether she objected or not but he just got up turned the fan of that she had on prior to his arrival and has gone to sleep, or is pretending to sleep.

I can’t understand in a relationship the inconsiderations towards each other displayed by these two individuals, and in particular the lack of objection from Leora when he behaves like this.

Strange couple.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I can’t understand in a relationship the inconsiderations towards each other displayed by these two individuals, and in particular the lack of objection from Leora when he behaves like this.

Strange couple.

I wonder if it's a Russian behavior characteristic. From what I saw in other Russian apartments before the purge, "confrontational" is a personality trait.

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

What is the point I wonder in Paul going into Leora’s room and deciding after a while to sleep there.

It appeared he didn’t have the courtesy to consult with Leora about whether she objected or not but he just got up turned the fan of that she had on prior to his arrival and has gone to sleep, or is pretending to sleep.

Strange couple.

Maybe because Leora has the fan in her room?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anode said:

Elle laisse a penser quand elle sort dans ces tenues ,qu'elle est prête a l'emploi

As Jeannie said once before, Leora doesn't necessarily always go out to fuck someone. And then well, WE know that Leora has nothing underneath, but not the people who might meet her on the street. As fascinating as the idea of a lover is, I don't think Leora has one. Not with Paul there in Prague.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Strange couple.

They both must have been produced from a Spohn of incest since neither of them have the smarts in the head.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quinta feira para todos  

Wonderful Thursday for everyone 

15/08/2024 15/August /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 patou duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2 peking 

• Thanks 2

Il y a 8 heures, Brokk! a dit :

Comme Jeannie l'a déjà dit, Leora ne sort pas toujours forcément pour baiser quelqu'un. Et puis, bon, NOUS savons que Leora n'a rien en dessous, mais pas les gens qui pourraient la rencontrer dans la rue. Aussi fascinante que soit l'idée d'un amoureux, je ne pense pas que Leora en ait un. Pas avec Paul à Prague.

Bonjour Brokk ;

Les gens qui la croise dans la rue ne pourrons certainement pas deviner qu'elle est nue sous sa tenue quand elle marche ou se tien droite mais si elle lève les bras ou se penche pour ramasser quelque chose ces seins sortiront obligatoirement vu la taille de son haut ,a mon avis ,elle a une idée derrière la tète ,son objectif est de se faire abordé ! une femme qui se respecte et a ce qu'elle veux a la maison ,ne se comporte pas ainsi Leora est en mode conquête !