Leora & Paul (2024) #26

Let's get down to facts, Paul is fucking Leora, Leora is fucking Paul, you peeps are NOT fucking Leora, so stop carrying on like jealous fools, I'm sure if Leora was dissatisfied with her relationship with Paul it wouldn't be happening, time for you to all get over it & accept Leora's choices.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

14 heures leora toujours dans son lit.

on dit toujours plus on dort plus on a envie de dormir, la c'est un peu trop il ne travail pas il ne son pas fatiguer physiquement il  son jeune  il devrait péter la forme

question rapport sexuelle il ne transpire pas .

c'est des faienéants tous simplement.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Let's get down to facts, Paul is fucking Leora, Leora is fucking Paul, you peeps are NOT fucking Leora, so stop carrying on like jealous fools, I'm sure if Leora was dissatisfied with her relationship with Paul it wouldn't be happening, time for you to all get over it & accept Leora's choices.

NO NO can't get over that Paul is trying to fuck leora  and if  leora was satisfied with Paul she wouldn't have a shop full of dildos when was last time you had a  wank Pete   1960 is that the year I've just had one now reading your comments more tissues vicar😁

• Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Let's get down to more facts Pete.......As I said " the imbecility of some poor wretches " 😉

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Finally someone who has a brain on this topic.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

NO NO can't get over that Paul is trying to fuck leora  and if  leora was satisfied with Paul she wouldn't have a shop full of dildos when was last time you had a  wank Pete   1960 is that the year I've just had one now reading your comments more tissues vicar😁

In the case of Pete I think it's a matter of selective memory mate.

image.jpeg.2475c4617dcb84530e42b7703e30a4c9.jpeg         Preservatifsenligne.frimage.jpeg.a9124f9fca3a55a8c894e578aa137d64.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In the case of Pete I think it's a matter of selective memory mate.

image.jpeg.2475c4617dcb84530e42b7703e30a4c9.jpeg         Preservatifsenligne.frimage.jpeg.a9124f9fca3a55a8c894e578aa137d64.jpeg

Leora Loves sex toys  

Leora could buy the one with two heads 

For Leora and Paul to have sex together 

mais  paul il se fou du sexe c'est l'ordinateur son dada , la bouffe et ne rien foutre   le sexe il peu très bien sens passé une pipe de temps en temps sa lui va trés bien.

en plus il se fou de ceux qui paye pour regarder le cul de leora .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Was he born SC, that is the question, or was he tossed off in a spunk bubble after a Saturday night drunken fuck and laid out in the sun to hatch.

Say it like you mean it Jimbo ..

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

Finally someone who has a brain on this topic.

If anyone at all including you and I had half a brain we wouldn't be here discussing the do's and don'ts of a skank working in the sex industry would we.

• Confused 5
  • Upvote 1