Leora & Paul (2024) #26

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If anyone at all including you and I had half a brain we wouldn't be here discussing the do's and don'ts of a skank working in the sex industry would we.

I'm fine with anybody working in the sex industry. There are way more shameful things to do, and this forum gives a good example. 

Also, I wouldn't call her a skank. She's selling what some are buying, so that would make her an entrepreneur more than anything. You don't want to see her anymore, don't watch her, don't comment on her. Anonymity will send her to oblivion.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I'm fine with anybody working in the sex industry. There are way more shameful things to do, and this forum gives a good example. 

Also, I wouldn't call her a skank. She's selling what some are buying, so that would make her an entrepreneur more than anything. You don't want to see her anymore, don't watch her, don't comment on her. Anonymity will send her to oblivion.

That's a funny name wonder what it means   itohkata   all horrible answers please

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

Good point ! I can take her or leave her and I come on here because I know it pisses certain people off. What's your reason?

Also strange that for someone who questions why people come here and in previous posts has said that people who spend their time on here have very sad lives......You have posted at least eight times on various forums in the past twenty four hours. How sad are you on the sadness scale, or are you confused as well? 😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Good point ! I can take her or leave her and I come on here because I know it pisses certain people off. What's your reason?

Also strange that for someone who questions why people come here and in previous posts has said that people who spend their time on here have very sad lives......You have posted at least eight times on various forums in the past twenty four hours. How sad are you on the sadness scale, or are you confused as well? 😕

Dude, you're throwing me a stick so I can beat you with it. Too easy so I won't call you stupid or anything.

Here is what I was saying : 

I'm still surprised everyday by the time some here spend pissing and shitting on all of the tenants, all the time, without any logic or empathy. I feel sad for those who do that.

I'm not doing that, so by my own words I'm fine. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, Pete1960 a dit :

Revenons aux faits, Paul baise Leora, Leora baise Paul, vous ne baisez PAS Leora, alors arrêtez de continuer comme des imbéciles jaloux, je suis sûr que si Leora n'était pas satisfaite de sa relation avec Paul, cela n'arriverait pas. , il est temps pour vous de vous en remettre et d'accepter les choix de Leora.

Bonjour Pete1960 ;

Je ne vois pas ou Paul baise Leora ,a par la mettre contre le mur la tète de Leora a l’équerre contre un mur pour ce faire sucer ,et deux ou trois coûts de reins qui bien souvent n'est qu'entre ces cuisses alors vous vous satisfaisiez comme Paul de très très peu !!

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

Dude, you're throwing me a stick so I can beat you with it. Too easy so I won't call you stupid or anything.

Here is what I was saying : 

I'm not doing that, so by my own words I'm fine. 

Try using the stick Dude, arguably better people than you have tried and failed...Beat away !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2