• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is not a tease, she is a cheat , probably laughing at us in her mind, she get free place to stay and site subscribers pay for it and see nothing.

You could simply just not watch. Then it won't make a shit of difference what she does or doesn't do.

Is that the best you can say? lol, is like if I buy a game that says it has 8 maps and it turn out to only have 7 maps, the developer says ' sorry, you can just play the 7 maps and it won't make a shit of difference '.

Normally I won't even bother to reply such comment, but looking at your signature quote and what you said made me laugh so I am just here to thank you.

Is that the best you can say? lol, is like if I buy a game that says it has 8 maps and it turn out to only have 7 maps, the developer says ' sorry, you can just play the 7 maps and it won't make a shit of difference '.

Normally I won't even bother to reply such comment, but looking at your signature quote and what you said made me laugh so I am just here to thank you.

It's because they don't have to show their body to be allow to stay in the appartment. it's their choice.

Not only is what I say the best, it's literally the only thing there is to say. Your argument fails because unlike your scenario, RLC doesn't promise or "say" anything about girls being obligated to show anything on camera. They only provide an opportunity to watch. Whether or not your satisfied with what you see is irrelevant. If you don't like it, stop paying. It's literally THAT simple. Continually paying for something and then bitching about it just make you look stupid.

Ah thanks for the explanation, I thought the subscription was for seeing people live their normal life, but I guess she is just acting normal since I don't know her, my apology for misunderstanding.

@Buster, you are right I am not going to continue paying.

Not only is what I say the best, it's literally the only thing there is to say. Your argument fails because unlike your scenario, RLC doesn't promise or "say" anything about girls being obligated to show anything on camera. They only provide an opportunity to watch. Whether or not your satisfied with what you see is irrelevant. If you don't like it, stop paying. It's literally THAT simple. Continually paying for something and then bitching about it just make you look stupid.

La diferencia es que no se dejan ni ver, no solo desnudas, ellas mismas se esconden contínuamente en los sitios que no hay cámaras que es de lo que yo me quejo y mucho al soporte de RLC.

Esto es al final lo que me han contestado:

Hello,

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartaments equipped with video cameras.There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

We do not interfere in people´s lives, just watching on them.

Please stop flooding on the support email, otherwise we will have to ignore your messages in the future.

Thank you.

Y yo les he contestado: Y una mierda! se que no son actores pero no tienen que esconderse de las cámaras porque ellos han decicido mostrar su vida real y si no que se vayan y traigan a personas dispuestas a hacer vida real sino cancelaré mi membresía, hare campaña para que otros la cancelen también o no contraten y les pondré denuncias hasta que tengan que cerrar la página de RLC.

It's because they don't have to show their body to be allow to stay in the appartment. it's their choice.

How do you know that? Have you seen the contract? It seems pretty strange to say you can stay in a "voyeur" apartment, but don't have to let the members see you.

Claro, su contrato les dice que tienen que esconderse contínuamente de las cámaras, no te jode!

How do you know that? Have you seen the contract? It seems pretty strange to say you can stay in a "voyeur" apartment, but don't have to let the members see you.

Ah thanks for the explanation, I thought the subscription was for seeing people live their normal life, but I guess she is just acting normal since I don't know her, my apology for misunderstanding.

@Buster, you are right I am not going to continue paying.

Look, recognize that Buster is a cyber bully and likely a bully in real life. Has lots of issues coping in society so he takes his life's frustrations out on those on this site. He also has other cronies that are the same way. Just ignore them.

Claro, su contrato les dice que tienen que esconderse contínuamente de las cámaras, no te jode!

RLC is part of market economy and the girls have come to a voyeur site, which is very much market economy. If the members don´t like their behaviour, they stop paying and finally the girls lose their "jobs" (I don´t know how much they get in addition to the apartment). So if they think it´s their choice to show their bodies or not, this choice does not last for long. If they do not earn anything to RLC, they will soon be kicked out, that´s how it works and shall work. I don´t want to pay for Kamila´s accommodation if she decides to hide from me.