Monica - a Dark Haired Julia Styles

Monica has a facial resemblance to Julia Styles, only with dark hair. Anybody see it?

I agree

You mean Kamila, don't ya?

I stand corrected :-[... You are right I was talking about Kamila.... Thanks  :)

Bottom Line... They both fine :-)... Monica has a more sexy sultry look, whereas, Kamila has the "Pheobe Cates" shyness (but knows she got great curves) girl next girl look... I think the big question is "Which one of them is more excited by their own look or body and more likely to share in their own self-indulgence????? 

Here is to hoping they both grow more accustomed and less threatened or inhibited of the cams sooner than later :-) :-)

With all the torrents or streaming television they watch maybe one should find a way to send them a the address for the Fifty Shades of Grey torrent... that would be quit interesting to watch their reactions to many of the scenes in that movie!!!!!!

Nora is in the living room watching Fifty Shades of Grey right now.

deberíamos recordarle  Video has an additional hidden watermark with user ID. Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited , una copia pirata de sombras de grey ,¿ tendra puntos braille ? la prohibimos en rlf ?