B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

45 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Does the penthouse have a shower?

It does yes...but strange that B7 Marilyn's room has cams on both the bath and the shower but not in Sara's room...only the bath. Check the floor plan out between cans 5 and 3 or just go to cam 2-5 (Sara) and the shitter and shower are to the left and you can just about see the shower door. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It does yes...but strange that B7 Marilyn's room has cams on both the bath and the shower but not in Sara's room...only the bath. Check the floor plan out between cans 5 and 3 or just go to cam 2-5 (Sara) and the shitter and shower are to the left and you can just about see the shower door. 

Same with shower & shitter hidden in Karma's room

6 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Same with shower & shitter hidden in Karma's room

Shower...I thought that was only a wash basin and shitter, but now you have said I just checked cam 3-4 in Karma's room and you can see what looks like a shower door. That said...there is a small window there too...is that the other side of the small window that's on cam 2-9...do you know?

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Shower...I thought that was only a wash basin and shitter, but now you have said I just checked cam 3-4 in Karma's room and you can see what looks like a shower door. That said...there is a small window there too...is that the other side of the small window that's on cam 2-9...do you know?

I don't think so, I think that window is you can see in the camera is in the living room, it would be below that, on the same level as the courtyard off Katarina's room.

24 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I don't think so, I think that window is you can see in the camera is in the living room, it would be below that, on the same level as the courtyard off Katarina's room.

That's what I thought to start with but I need to do some cam view changes lol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Interesting. So I wonder what qualifies as a “visit”? 

Usually in analytics a visit is considered as a "session". Not a RLC session, but a browser session (IE, you open a tab, go to the website and the session runs until you close the tab or the session timeout due to your inactivity).

Similarweb, the source of those datas does may not have access to the real datas from RLC (requires some form of partnership). At worst I suppose that they are using some magic formulas (maybe number of searchs to traffic based on some empirical values).

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

OK, stupid question,  who is the girl laying out by the pool with Sara!?

Not a stupid question but no that's Sara's guest who's staying with her. 

Anyone know what my favourite RLC participant was doing here over and over and over whilst filming herself from cam 5.2 cellphone in tripod.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Not a stupid question but no that's Sara's guest who's staying with her. 

WOW.  Very open for a guest!  She act like she's an older resident who's already comfortable with full nude outdoors.  I SERIOUSLY hope she'll be a new resident!

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Anyone know what my favourite RLC participant was doing here over and over and over whilst filming herself from cam 5.2 cellphone in tripod.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Making a video of her walking a tightrope or beam or something and she will use her animation skills to add the rope or beam with some appropriate background?

• Thanks 1