B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I wish that they could find a room for Sara's friend to stay.....I like she's nice looking.  🥰 😙

2 perfectly good rooms if they got rid of Vesawol and Katspread.

Or at least put them in the same room.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Jonno said:

2 perfectly good rooms if they got rid of Vesawol and Katspread.

Or at least put them in the same room.

🤣 Or how about get rid of Hawk? Move Vesna over to Hawk's room. I know I'm gonna catch hell for this, but I actually like Kat. 🥰✌️

• Haha 2

My neighbor hang out and have a beer with me. He's a older gentleman. He's says Sara's friend looks like a muscular version of Ali McGraw.... And I pretend that I know whom she was, who is she please?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

🤣 Or how about get rid of Hawk? Move Vesna over to Hawk's room. I know I'm gonna catch hell for this, but I actually like Kat. 🥰✌️

Hawk can go as well. But replaced with a hot, big chested female that loves masturbating and eating pussy. 🤣

jon stewart wish GIF

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Troy said:

My neighbor hang out and have a beer with me. He's a older gentleman. He's says Sara's friend looks like a muscular version of Ali McGraw.... And I pretend that I know whom she was, who is she please?

Actress. Was married to Steve McQueen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Actress. Was married to Steve McQueen.

Ok, Wow.I looked at some of her pictures when she was younger. She does look like her  bit...thank you

• Like 1

Maybe it's been brought up before but has anyone else noticed Katarina only rinses her body and never uses soap in the shower? Besides the occasional shampoo I've never seen any real cleaning done.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Troy said:

Ok, Wow.I looked at some of her pictures when she was younger. She does look like her  bit...thank you

ok, that settles it, according to one the guest of harley's wouldn't be kicked out of bed for eating crumbs and the guest girl of sara's looks like ali mcgraw when she was in her younger years.  this all tells me that you people should kick some girls off the rlc island and ask rlc to put those two girls in their place.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, super134 said:

Maybe it's been brought up before but has anyone else noticed Katarina only rinses her body and never uses soap in the shower? Besides the occasional shampoo I've never seen any real cleaning done.

sorry, can't help you with that one