B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

2 perfectly good rooms if they got rid of Vesawol and Katspread.

Or at least put them in the same room.

Yup, move Vesna to Katarina's room so they can do their stupid teasing shows together. And put Sara's friend in Vesna's room.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, super134 said:

Maybe it's been brought up before but has anyone else noticed Katarina only rinses her body and never uses soap in the shower? Besides the occasional shampoo I've never seen any real cleaning done.

Some of the women on here only use water,  when they take a shower. And a few of them you might have seen them? Do not wash below.

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

Some of the women on here only use water,  when they take a shower. And a few of them you might have seen them? Do not wash below.

I don’t see a lot of hand washing after the toilet from tenants. 🧐

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Troy said:

Dirty smelly cunts!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Yup, move Vesna to Katarina's room so they can do their stupid teasing shows together. And put Sara's friend in Vesna's room.

Exactly. Keep the BS in one room.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, super134 said:

Maybe it's been brought up before but has anyone else noticed Katarina only rinses her body and never uses soap in the shower? Besides the occasional shampoo I've never seen any real cleaning done.

She must share genes with Paul. They both have the same strategy: lounging in the water, waiting for the cheese to make a splash.

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Troy said:

My neighbor hang out and have a beer with me. He's a older gentleman. He's says Sara's friend looks like a muscular version of Ali McGraw.... And I pretend that I know whom she was, who is she please?

WWW.IMDB.COM

Ali MacGraw in Love Story (1970)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Ali MacGraw in Love Story (1970)

Yeah, nice she does kinda resemble her a little bit...I like it she's Beautiful. 👍

• Upvote 1