Leora & Paul (2024) #27

On 8/21/2024 at 2:02 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora's true sexuality is untapped

and at times I think she gets frustrated but she handles it all very well within her circumstances

then again, I could be sssoooo wrong 😀

so I'll end with I really hope she cums most of the time plus she's an Apple user 🤩 sooooo

Peter Falk Detective GIF by PeacockTV😄

when she's naked why mess up such a visual delight with the hair placed on her tits/breasts/mammary glands put the hair awayyyyyyy

😁

1 hour ago, peking said:

when she's naked why mess up such a visual delight with the hair placed on her tits/breasts/mammary glands put the hair awayyyyyyy

Totally agree with you about her hair. It gets in the way plus she plays with it more than her pussy and butthole (if that's even possible - 😁).

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, peking said:

I suspect she thinks she's teasing us. I agree, keep the hair and other things out of the way. I prefer that she doesn't pull the sheet or blanket or whatever she's laying on up to cover her asshole. That's part of her beauty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think Masha is outdoing Leora for attention now so perhaps Leora needs to up her game. By the way Leora, extra cheesy blowjobs won't do it.

Ummm, yeah, lmao. Just don't tell Le about the diss. She will be like Step Brothers Mf GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 1