Leora & Paul (2024) #27

53 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The reason they say that anyone who criticises Paul is jealous is because they are in denial of the truth, and it also makes them feel better because they have developed an emotional tie with Leora instead of accepting her as a working girl.

For instance, I am not a lover of Paul but not because he is with Leora, that is their business and nothing to do with me as such, no, I don't like Paul for a couple of reasons, One that he physically abused her in the last apartment which in my mind is a definite no no, and secondly no matter how much the Leora Appreciation Society deny it the truth is that since Paul got together with Leora in Prague she has regressed in her originality and work rate, there are now too many things she is capable of by past history that she now doesn't do even when Paul is sleeping, she merely does enough to satisfy the fans with low expectations.

This has all been mentioned before and as always it divides opinions but there is no denying that she does very little dancing now, and during the first period prior to Pauls arrival she would perform on the kitchen and living room tables, on the balcony, on the couch, dance in front of the main window with the curtains open at night and the light on.....Now you might get a little arse wiggle when she is doing the weekly cleaning, the tables and couch are out of bounds, and although she will still go to the balcony it is not to perform but merely to show off a pair of briefs before returning to the bedroom to justify her existence with the normal boring predictable show with the only original thing being perhaps a new pair of briefs or an occasional pair of fishnet tights.

No I'm certainly not jealous of Paul but I am angry that his presence there has restricted her true potential to the level of mediocrity. He has been like a wet blanket smothering a fire.

There is nobody on this forum who can honestly state that they are happier with her performances now than her performances up to June 2022.......I challenge anyone to explain why.

Hey Jimbo! I totally agree, no jealousy on my part, as a matter of fact I would appreciate seeing her get fucked hard by a competent lover vs this impotent slob. Pauls's manners makes him repuslive to watch period!

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I challenge anyone to explain why.

gotten older and maybe mental state has changed for whatever reason

there's no need to eh "perform" or keep up with the past

everything changes

change of direction

I didn't really watch her with Malia(her buddy) because I thought it was mostly performing stuff

but I had high hopes for that wall to fall and they would really go at it

lol, heck that's why those hopes are called fantasies

19 minutes ago, peking said:

gotten older and maybe mental state has changed for whatever reason

there's no need to eh "perform" or keep up with the past

everything changes

change of direction

I didn't really watch her with Malia(her buddy) because I thought it was mostly performing stuff

but I had high hopes for that wall to fall and they would really go at it

lol, heck that's why those hopes are called fantasies

I don't think they even thought up of the Lez Coup de pas on their own.  It was more like RLC held their feet to the fire to do something to get viewers or get out of the project.  

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

I don't think they even thought up of the Lez Coup de pas on their own.  It was more like RLC held their feet to the fire to do something to get viewers or get out of the project.  

She never thought that up on her own. Clearly seen/knew what was getting views and making money elsewhere. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning GIF by Albi your friend

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa segunda feira para todos 

Wonderful Monday for everyone 

19/08/2024 19/August /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 patou duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2 peking 

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Jonno said:

She never thought that up on her own. Clearly seen/knew what was getting views and making money elsewhere. 

Strangely enough J one of the morons who gave you a sad credit did at the time puff out his puny chest and announce that there was no way she and Malia would ever do anything together, he was off course talking out of his inflated arse again although his also inflated ego would not allow him to admit it 😁 In fact he used to be quite vocal in those days before he picked a fight with the wrong person. Just goes to show how wrong you can be.                                                             

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Je pense aujourd’hui , que Leora s'ennuis et s’aperçoit  que de faire revenir Paul dans l'appartement a été une erreur ,regarder sa vie maintenant ,au lit jusqu’à Midi ,sortir jusqu’à 16 ou 17 heures ,se remettre au lit ou sur le balcon a regarder son téléphone ou son ordinateur car il ne faut absolument pas faire de bruit pour ne pas réveiller le Prince Paul , 18 heures préparer le repas de l’ogre avant son réveille ,se remettre dans un coin de l'appartement a continué a ne rien faire a espérer que demain sera mieux ?.Je ne pense pas que Leora avait imaginé ce scénario !!