Massive fight

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Too fucking funny..  they were both out of room.  Cat got on table and was pawing/licking at Curly's food.  She came back, noticed that perhaps the cat had been on the table, sniffed at plate, scolded the cat, then switched plates with what will likely be Butch's plate.  ;D

EDIT: and like a good little boy, cleaned up his plate, while she was stealing furtive looks his direction as he ate... 

It's a she, curly hair call her carina, so i believe like everyone said Butch = Carina and Curly = Sabrina ( Maybe i'm wrong ) . They were fighting again before sleeping, and in the night sabrina grab the arm of carina for a little hug ( not sexual ) .

Curly came home and was checking out butch her phone, after that the argument started.

Seems like no trust in their relationship if one has check the others phone to make sure she's not licking the gash somewhere else.

They likely won't last to long being this way.  Similar doing as to what Ana and Dana were like.

Hope they argue so much they leave, paying extra to watch these two ugly ass "women" is fucking crazy..it must be possible to find some attractive couples?!

haha, damn. I'd argue only one of them is ugly, and tbh, it's not that I even find her ugly. She just has an ugly hairstyle and dresses like a man.

Now the guests are a completely different story. The dude/chick with the buzz cut was reason enough not to watch their apartment at all while they were there.